Bud Light golden wheat

mjeff87

finally came to a supermarket near me

picked up a 12 pk of bottles on the way home from work today

9 beers in, and they are yummy

that is all....

Jeff

Ya I tried it, they still forgot to put any flavor in.

So I'm drinking an Odells IPA. 7.8% ABV, a wonderful combination of hops, the Amarillo hops with the cascades really give it a wonderful flavor, without the nasty bitter taste reserved for most IPAs.

if I want to pound down beers, I gotta go light beer....I'm not as young as I used to be :cheers:

If I want to seriously enjoy a good beer, I go for Duval (trappist monk Ale) :yes:

If you haven't tried it yet, you should (bring your wallet though) ;)

Jeff

I picked up a 6'er today... Going to pop the top off of #3.... it's not HORRIBLE, prefer over regular old Bud Light, but don't buy much regular ole' Bud Light either...Don't know that I will buy much of this either.

...changed my mind 1/2 way through the post...opened a "Harvest Moon" from Blue Moon... A better Ale, at least for... I'm with Jeff.... I can drink about 20 Lite beers, about 2 Guinness (not really a fan), or a smattering of a few other middle of the roads, but I usually go for more Ale's than I do pilsners, or wheats or stouts, etc.