LOL craigslist!

Sir Sam

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1318411547.html

I am looking for a decent car,truck,or SUV that is reliable,runs great,looks good(not beater),95' & newer. I am willing to pay some cash and can also trade my erotic services.I will exchange a pic of the car for a pic of me.

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!

NO TEXT PLEASE!

I'm in my mid 40's.I have blonde hair,green eyes,busty,and attractive..I am about 5'6 and 130 pounds.

Hot,sexy,fun,and intelligent.

If you think u have what i want & need and if i have what you want and need then feel free to give me a call anytime.

(720)365-3830

Is that like a long-term thing? NSA hookups as long as she owns the vehicle?

I guess my other question would be, is this a busty woman or a busty man?

I dunno, but I am thinking about emailing a jeep picture to see what she looks like.

Is that like a long-term thing? NSA hookups as long as she owns the vehicle?

I guess my other question would be, is this a busty woman or a busty man?

at 130lbs, if it's a "busty" man, that would be EXTRA weird. i just saw a headline on msn.com or something the other day saying craigslist finally agreed to remove ad services for her type of services. what's a girl to do to market herself these days? sheesh!

So many questions so few answers and things that make you go hmmm.

Are mechanics being focused for these special services? Based on some market study? Or is it a male directed campaign?

Do other 'groups' get similar offers? Since the only reports I see are through this topic specific forum.

Perhaps these individuals really do need whatever is listed and are short on cash and cutting out this avenue for them may create a hardship.

Would be humorous if that number posted was to the local Police Department. Wonder where the email goes too :banana:

that's a very good question. how about if you email a pic and see where it goes. that way the rest of us won't get busted. you know, sacrifice for the common good. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

that's a very good question. how about if you email a pic and see where it goes. that way the rest of us won't get busted. you know, sacrifice for the common good. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Come on! KS is far to close to Denver. MN is a safe distance. DO IT! :typing:

Google tells me the number is not a direct link to the PD :shake:

Would be humorous if that number posted was to the local Police Department. Wonder where the email goes too.

You would be surprised....Last few years a couple officers in my local area got busted for that same exact thing. Sorry to say that I know this first hand...I used to work with one of the officers that got busted by another department for some crazy craigslist love. No woman is worth that. :roll: