I am running 36x13.50 Swamper IROK's on 15x10 AR's with 4" BS.....and my rig has about 8" lift in it.

My tires still rub , and my fenders are cutout right upto the body line......I should be useing a longer bumpstop than the Rubicon Kit came with.

I just let it flex until the tire pushes the body out of the way LOL.........You might be OK if your rig's axels are stock width , my rig is 83" wide from outsie of tires with the full width F150 axels. :D

I am currently runnin d30 front and a 8.25 rear...prolly gonna go to the 8.8explorer in the rear to have disc brakes....I know i am fixing to hear 36's won't work w/ these axles...pffffft...I have been running 33 hawgs on my stock cj axles for over almost 30yrs..Yes it still has the amc 20...Everyone says it won't work..I say it works till it breaks.

I have stockers and 35s. I ran all over tellico until my tire ruptured 7 hours into the trip and i didnt have a 35 spare so it ended my day Limping out on the stock spare :oops: :eek: And yes everyone laughed. never broke anything else then and its 2 years later and nothing still hasnt come apart and i even have lockers now.

Cole

If yo9u build it right it can survive that size tire, as long as you don't hit the skinny pedal often. I broke a yukon alloy on 35's though :driving: Superior just came out with a super 38 kit, that eliminates the c-clips and gives you alloy shafts. Its suppose to be good for up to 38's

Wasnt a question about breaking runnin 36's on stock 30/35.......you asked if they would rub without cutting fenders. I was just letting you know that my rig has full width axels and therefore rubs with 36's even with the majority of the fenders cut off.......you may have less rubbing with the stock width axels than my rig does.

My 35's only rubbed a little with the stock width axels and minor fender trimming.....with aprox 8" lift :D won't know till you try , I say go for the 36's

Stock Jeep parts that couldnt handle the punishment of my right foot include 1) D30 axel shafts 2) D35 axel shafts 3) D35 ring and pinion 4) NP231 5) 3 peugeot BA10's 6) Rear drive shaft.....pretzled 7) TOO many D30 unit bearing hubs to count......they don't seem to like 35" tires on 10" wide rims. Broke lots of other stuff too , but these are the main driveline problems.

It just takes some patience and a bit of footwork. Well, ok, there's probably a bit of luck involved, but then you'd have to consider me "lucky" because I'm unemployed and have all the time in the world to drive hours away from me to buy/sell stuff. :driving:

don't you think i ought to go w/ 15x10 rather than 15x8??

A 12.50'd be fine on an 8" rim, and, "from what I understand", will be able to hold a bead at lower pressure than the 10" rim will.

I wish I had the money to go out and test random shtuff.