Michael Jackson Dead

Darren

Michael Jackson,... Although I am not a fan, the talent was certainly there. I also feel that there was a lot of sadness there due to a difficult childhood.

None the less, what an interesting life !

To be born a black boy & die a white woman, now that's somethin'.

This may make you all hate me but................

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. This man was a great talent who brought joy to many peoples lives. He was a father and also a great artist. He combined the talents of singing, dancing and acting to every song he did. He was very much loved by both the black anf white communities. He had many admired artists as his fans as well.

Granted he had some strange ways but we all have our quirks, he could just afford more and larger ones than us. He was never found guilty of any of the things he was charged with, so by the American standard of our legal system he was innocent. That is what an acquittal means for those of you who care to look it up.

As for the business head that he had on his shoulders, can any of you claim to have made millions and died as a billionaire? I think you are all just jealous of his success and are just trying to compensate for your own inadequacies.

He was acquitted on one trial and settled out of court for $27 million in another case.

The innocent don't settle out of court for $27,000,000.

I'm glad that pedophile is rotting in hell.

Uh if I had kids and they said someone molested them 27,000,000 dollars would not make me shut up I would want the guy dead. That just sounds like some greedy @$$ saw a chance to get rich quick and did not care who got hurt. Those of you with kids would money make you stop going after someone who molested your kids. If you say yes you should not be a parent.