Tail lights

tail lights on these units are damn near impossible to find for under $100 a peice. and I'm sure that some of you also refused to pay that, so what I'm wondering is what is the easiest swap?? i know nothing will mount exact but whats the closest?? XJ??

some older dakota tail lights are an exact fit if i rember correctly they even look similar :thumbsup:

:no: They look very similar but are not an exact fit. Can't find the side by side pic right now. Hey Pete help me out as I'm pretty sure it's your pic.

You could mod the bed to fit them but if your patient you can find a set for a good going price between $30-50.

:cheers:

tail lights on these units are damn near impossible to find for under $100 a peice.

Dayum....for that price I'll unbolt mine and send them to you

No extra charge for the hazing on the lenses, either :D

Jeff

Keep checking ebay a set just ended for around 430.00 of course sometimes theY sell for 150.00. There are a couple in yards by me if you still need them I could see how much they want and mail them.

Keep checking ebay a set just ended for around 430.00 of course sometimes theY sell for 150.00. There are a couple in yards by me if you still need them I could see how much they want and mail them.

See my ads in the classifieds. You get the taillights for less than half that, with a whole truck thrown in for nothin' ...