How pissed would you be?

Sir Sam

Not very, because it would be a new Challenger if I were financially indowd, and you BETTER BELIEVE it would be in the garage. :brows:

That does suck though... :ack:

Back story?

Rob L.

No idea, just found the pic online.

nowheelsmoto.jpg

" The bold thieves even used Number 3’s own tools to perpetrate the crime, and somehow managed to remove all four wheels without the use of blocks."

I gotta tell you most of the crime we have here is because people don't lock their cars/houses. Everytime I take a theft or burglary report i HAVE to ask "was it locked" you have no idea how many people sy i think so, well maybe not i don't know." :wall: :wall:

Car just got stolen out of my nieghborhood. Come to find out it was left running with the ladies purse inside. :nuts:

Reading the forum link, I had to laugh when the ole trunk monkey was brought up.

:cheers:

Car just got stolen out of my nieghborhood. Come to find out it was left running with the ladies purse inside. :nuts:

Reading the forum link, I had to laugh when the ole trunk monkey was brought up.

:cheers:

I could have stolen so many vehicles because people are in too much of a hurry to shut their car off when they run into the gas station to get a soda. Granted, there are cameras, but someone could easily grab it and run it into a pole before they get caught.

How the hell would you get the tires off with out a jack to hold them off the lugs / jack out without tires on the car?

Easy. I lost a set of new tires and wheels that way when I was at college. They take off the lug nuts, yank the tires out as fast as they can, and just let the car drop into the brake drums/rotors. They may have two guys hold up the fender while a third pulls the wheel out -- it actually doesn't take all that much to keep one corner up when the weight is on the other three corners.

so thats the new camaro, nice to see they really upgraded the brakes, made some real advancements and put some good brakes on it :nuts: those are the same brakes as every gm car out there. probably same part # as a malibu :shake:

so thats the new camaro, nice to see they really upgraded the brakes, made some real advancements and put some good brakes on it :nuts: those are the same brakes as every gm car out there. probably same part # as a malibu :shake:

Dude I had the same thought, those are some puny brakes, hell the brakes on my 19 year old nissan 300zx are more impressive than that.