I guess I am done with it

shelbyluvv

Did you post it here? I don't remember seeing it. :hmm: I'd be all over it if I was in state. Won't be back til mid June at the earliest. :(

Can you take the tow bar off first? Some of us have MJs that don't move under their own power. :D

could you pull the little windows out of the rear doors?

shouldn't take more than 20 mins a side, I'll ship a box and return label to you to send em to me?

Those rear windows are pretty hard to find.

I do not have the time to part it out.

I tried selling the whole thing with a lot of other parts for $150 and nobody would buy it. It will be going away this weekend.

If you were closer I would have jumped on that. But by the time I add gas for a 1200+ mile round trip it's not worth it anymore.

Did you give up the steering box? I mean, they RARELY go bad, but it can happen... I've got like 4 spares. :nuts:

Hey Dirt-man, they do go bad, but not often, as you well know. :D Had some slop in my 91, so instead of getting a stock replacement, I replaced the stock box w. a 96 ZJ quick ratio box; 14.1 steering ratio vs. stock 12.7 for the ZJ box. One of the best mods I've done. Any 93-98 ZJ box has this same ratio, and is a bolt-in re-using your XJ/MJ Pitman arm.