Are Stupid People Everywhere?

Comanche County

Maybe this is a good place to post other things that really annoy me about forum posts:

1. Quoting a post, INCLUDING all the pictures, just to say something like, "Nice rig".

2. Big pictures or large text in signatures .... its annoying and takes up space.

3. Starting posts with the words Ok, So, or Alright. For example .... "So, I've got this old Jeep and it won't start ...... Ok, so I lifted the truck and now I have death wobble ...... Alright, I've been working on this for hours and I'm stuck." Sheesh, just start typing your question.

4. Asking questions when you are going to do it a certain way no matter what anyone says.

The list goes on and on.

I hate it when people start their posts with "Maybe"

Its like just get on with the post already.

Also, nice rig.

Maybe this is a good place to post other things that really annoy me about forum posts:

1. Quoting a post, INCLUDING all the pictures, just to say something like, "Nice rig". I just about lose it over this one. Typically it's the first reply to a long post outlining a build including a bunch of pictures. You just saw the freaking pictures and post, you don't to quote it to say 'Cool build LOL'.

2. Big pictures or large text in signatures .... its annoying and takes up space. Same... I don't need to see your picture 50000 times. Some silly text is okay, but keep it under 100 words or 8 lines...

3. Starting posts with the words Ok, So, or Alright. For example .... "So, I've got this old Jeep and it won't start ...... Ok, so I lifted the truck and now I have death wobble ...... Alright, I've been working on this for hours and I'm stuck." Sheesh, just start typing your question. I'm guilty of that, generally I apologize for not searching, then explain that I think I might know what is going on... I guess it all comes off as 'blah blah'. I normally try to ask the question straight up first, then post my mindless drivel afterwords. I've found I get better results.

4. Asking questions when you are going to do it a certain way no matter what anyone says. I've given up on those people. I'll explain once, that's that.

The list goes on and on.

Another one is the weirdos that respond inside a quote with coloured text. I don't know where they get off with doing that. And people that spell colour with a 'u'. That's kinda bizarre.

And people that spell colour with a 'u'. That's kinda bizarre.

No, It's kind of English -- and Canadian. My grandparents spoke (and wrote) "English" as opposed to American. I still find myself using "colour" and "humour" on occasion, and the grandparents have been gone for many years.

Seriously, everyone mark this date on the calendar. The Big E has made a funny!!!!!!! :clapping:

Kindly contact me by PM with the name of your attorney. My solicitor needs to know whom to contact regarding the initiation of a claim for libel. My reputation has been sullied, and you shall pay dearly!

1. Quoting a post, INCLUDING all the pictures, just to say something like, "Nice rig".

I wish we had the technology to e-slap ANYONE who does that.

A-frickin'-men, brother.

Jeff

Illiteracy annoys me. I got a headache from reading that.

:wall:

Rob L.

How do you ever read the local CL ads???

We seem to have an overabundance of stupidity lurking on the N. Illinois and S Wisc. CL's. Search Jeep and let the stupidity flow......

From my local Jeep board. :shake:

Got a cherokee and the starter has a hard time with getting the vehicle started. You get in turn key key and tries stop few second: stop tries again usually the 3rd time it fires but sounds like it s flooded. driving on highway u keep a medium pressure on gas does good: u get own it starts to bogg and miss. Now seems to be once the engine get hots above 165: cold does good. Any advice will be appreciated.

Illiteracy annoys me. I got a headache from reading that.

:wall:

Rob L.

How do you ever read the local CL ads???

We seem to have an overabundance of stupidity lurking on the N. Illinois and S Wisc. CL's. Search Jeep and let the stupidity flow......

Unfortuneatley, I notice all too much. But, the mis-spelling of "Comanche" into "Commanche" Is how I netted the $200 MJ :brows: .

Let the stupidity flow :cheers: .

Rob L.

Worked fine when I just licked the link. Here is the ad:

Re: Free "medal" swing set (Crystal Lake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-6t4zz-1175560907@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-05-17, 3:14PM CDT

It's spelled metal. M-E-T-A-L. A "medal" is a medallion you give to someone as an award.

Maybe you should go back to school.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1175560907

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Rob L.