How well do you know old cars?

Pete M

Finally was able to upload my pics from last weeks trip out to the grand rapids area. Got a tip about some junkyard MJs from dfreeman616 and stopped by to have a looksie. The MJs were pretty average for a michigan junkyard, but to my surprise the entire perimeter of the huge yard was lined with old steel (or "old rust" as the case may be). I do apologize for some of the pics, as I didn't snap them with the intention of playing a "what's that" game, but lets see who knows what. :smart: I'll paste them in individual posts so they are easier to quote. Don't be looking to me for answers. I only recognize a couple. :shake:

But before the main event, here are the photos of the parts strewn about the woods. Everything I looked at back there was older than 1980. I'm going back when I have a garage to decorate. :D

I thought this one was an impala, late 60's, but I dunno.

Looks like a fun trip. I looooove junk yards, but most of that crap needs to be taken to the scrap yard...

Ford Fairlane, say...... 67?

I forgot to ask how long the yard has been in existence.

well when i mentioned i'd been there to one of our customers at work, he said he was getting parts from there when he was in high school, and he's probably in his 60's or 70's...so at least a good 40+ years