grrr....two more for me. score...

JeepcoMJ

spotted an 89/90 comanche eliminator rust free except for ONLY outer driver's floor from having the windows open. full bucket/console. located the owner, left a message. it's got a brand new exhaust but hasn't moved since I originally spotted it 4 months ago....and the window was down then, too (covered in snow). owner is elderly...it was her husbands but he passed 4 years ago and it hasn't moved since. she'd like it gone....doesn't know (or really care) how much. a coworker of mine would like it for now as an intermediate vehicle so he can sell and pay off his grand prix. he's gonna buy a cherokee within a few months then I'd get this back. would be a nice little dd with very little effort (4wd conversion a must)

also spotted (and bought) a 91 comanche 2wd 4.0 HO 5 speed swb which is now proof that you could still get a dana 44 rear in 1991. it has 305k on it but engine runs strong and is supposedly "factory reman" with 2000 miles (very oily...won't know til I remove the a/c bracket and see the reman plate). just needs a clutch to drive. bucket seats shorty console... $300 picking it up tomorrow and just taking it to my storage and parking it next to my 95 cherokee body (this is likely a future cheromanche project donor)

I've gotten rid of most of my parts, but at least this one's a H.O. and the other one's a clean body. the 91 is parts only....too rusty to repair. strip, store parts, use in a future project....the parts from it won't take up too much room thank God.

I think he's a stalker. Kinda scary how much info he knows about "the little old lady down the street". Pat, your legacy continues of sub $500 purchases.

lol. We do real estate. no one was home, so I copied down the address, and looked it up on GIS....that will give you everything you need to know.

it's a matter of public record

I think he's a stalker. Kinda scary how much info he knows about "the little old lady down the street". Pat, your legacy continues of sub $500 purchases.

lol. We do real estate. no one was home, so I copied down the address, and looked it up on GIS....that will give you everything you need to know.

I'm in real estate too, and use GIS. And GIS doesn't tell you it's got a new exhaust and that the old man died 4yrs ago LOL. I say stalker. :yes:

I'm in real estate too, and use GIS. And GIS doesn't tell you it's got a new exhaust and that the old man died 4yrs ago LOL. I say stalker. :yes:

haha. no, but I looked at the truck, saw the house was co-owned by the husband and wife (which I thought was strange), and looked at D.O.D. information in that county.

plus, she told me so over the phone :D

that eliminator is REALLY clean. I'm almost thinking of doing just floor repairs on the driver's side, putting a new set of tires on it, and driving it as a daily driver.

that Eliminator is ghey. you should probably give it to me since i am the president of the Eliminator Pervertation Society.

:rotf: :rotfl2: :clapping:

I had to.

I would consider selling it to you though...you could use a nice little comanche as a d/d

wish they were that cheap around here...can't touch one for under $1000 here since they have no rust usually...i have found a couple w/no motor, trans or anything much worth saving for a couple hundered but they are far and few in between...but for a running one i have seen a couple beauties in the 1200-1500 range

I wish I could find these deals... :fs1: . Look in a five state radius on CL everyday for that elusive '92 Eliminator 4x4 ax15. Thats my unicorn. Eh, oh well. Congrats on the find. I can't seem to get into the HO's down here in IL...

Rob L.

I wish I could find these deals... :fs1: . Look in a five state radius on CL everyday for that elusive '92 Eliminator 4x4 ax15. Thats my unicorn. Eh, oh well. Congrats on the find. I can't seem to get into the HO's down here in IL...

Rob L.

I'd be interested in selling you all the parts out of this truck for a H.O. and 4x4 conversion.

hell, if you gave me $1000, I'd give you a 4x4 ax15, 4.0 resealed and painted to your choice with a bored throttle body, and the complete conversion harness and pedals, plus a matched gear front axle (matched to what you currently have in your truck), np231 and shift linkage.

then you just need a clean body and some time to swap parts. you'd recover half of that easy from what you remove from the MJ.

just a thought...

I like the idea, but there is no smilies guy turining empty pockets inside out... but if there were, it would be in my avatar. :dunno:

I am looking into a '90 LWB 4.0L AX15 4x4 at the moment. See what I can do. Needs a bed for sure if i get it though.

Rob L.