Comanche Club Long Sleeve T-SHIRTS - SOLD OUT

BLHTAZ

I unfortunately made a couple mistakes on this round of shirts :oops:

At this time, I have one XXL Black Hoodie with Tan print that is available to purchase. It is $27 + shipping.

I may have a couple others, but I am awaiting confirmation from the intended owner of whether he wants them or not. I'll post details if he doesn't want them.

I REALLY prefer PayPal, but I will wait on a money order if needed :thumbsup:

They seem to run about one size off. I ordered a large and probably should have gotten an XL (and I'm not exactly a big guy). So if you're looking for an XL, the XXL might not be that bad. :thumbsup:

OK...in order to fix the two mistakes I made, I have to make 12 more shirts. The printer minimum is typically 25, but she agreed to do half since I am such a good. long-time customer :yes:

This means that I will have the following shirts available for sale as soon as she gets them printed...

1 - Military Green Long Sleeve < Large > = $19.00 + shipping

2 - Military Green Long Sleeve < X-Large > = $19.00 + shipping

1 - Military Green Short Sleeve < Large > = $15.00 + shipping

1 - Military Green Short Sleeve < X-Large > = $15.00 + shipping

Military Green was the most popular color in the orders and since I had to print tan on all of the 12 we are doing, I stayed with that. If you want one...PM me with your ZIP Code and I will respond with the PayPal / Mail info and a total.

Quantity updated again...another one sold.

Get in now if you want one. This is a very rare second chance for those that missed out on the primary order :thumbsup:

OK...in order to fix the two mistakes I made, I have to make 12 more shirts. The printer minimum is typically 25, but she agreed to do half since I am such a good. long-time customer

This means that I will have the following shirts available for sale as soon as she gets them printed...

2 - Military Green Long Sleeve < X-Large > = $19.00 + shipping

Military Green was the most popular color in the orders and since I had to print tan on all of the 12 we are doing, I stayed with that. If you want one...PM me with your ZIP Code and I will respond with the PayPal / Mail info and a total.

I want one, pm sent
Replied...

Quantity updated...

OK...in order to fix the two mistakes I made, I have to make 12 more shirts. The printer minimum is typically 25, but she agreed to do half since I am such a good. long-time customer

1 - Military Green Long Sleeve < X-Large > = $19.00 + shipping

PM sent on XL short sleeve.
Replied...updated...

PM replied... Quantities updated.

That just leaves the two Long Sleeve shirts to find a home :thumbsup: