any thoughts on 07 pow wow?

Just curious if the idea has been kicked around yet as far as location? I haven't been on the sight much latley and I might have missed it. Any thought to going to Haspin? I have only been there once and that was with our fourwheelers, but it's the only park I have been to at all. Even though it is quite a drive for me (6 hours) and I know there are some closer, they all seem to be real strict. That and I haven't really had time to go to any others since I started driving for CRST.

• 3 weeks later...
The CON!!

Let's see what all your rigs are really made of :brows: :cheers:

Mostly bondo, duct tape, and rust here :D

I vote either Tellico or Paragon (either of which I have a realistic chance of actually getting to....)

Jeff

• 3 weeks later...

Not to sound like a downer here, but come on, I live in WI, so no matter where gets picked, I'm looking at quite a drive, not saying I wouldn't try and make it, but is there any chance of having anything in the midwest region? I understand that there ain't much here, but it'd still be fun, LOL. Ah, there I go dreaming again, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm new here as well and can't catch up/keep up on posts, but thought I'd post up a thought or two here also. 2 runs sounds like a good idea but the same week/weekend doesn't sound so good. What if you got some guys that are right in between the two locations, now they have to flip a coin. Are the runs scheduled as a week long or just weekend? If it's weekend maybe do one location one weekend the other the next weekend? Is there a set date you guys do this run?

Personally, I'd really like to check out the bad lands park in Attica Indiana. Haven't had luck yet scheduling a trip there with the local clubs from here. I know some of you have been there so I'd feel pretty good about meeting up with you there (I think :nuts: :dunno: )

I'd also like to toss the ORV park in Gilbert MN into the hat as an option. I've been there many a time so could even try and lead people if wanted. They have an excellent place and a great camping area too.

as self-appointed down-east chapter leader (do we have chapters? :chillin:) I'm still pullin for tellico,

spring break would be sweet (on us poor highschoolers :brows: )

(isnt it odd how HUGE the age differences are in the club? i mean, I'm a kid to alot of yall... weird. don't know whyi just thought of that.. oh well ;) )

anyways 07 is just around the corner! we need to start plannin!

if we are convoying down thru Ontario swing by windsor and pick me up lol. then we could head thru detroit and pick up pete as well?

wish i could go fella's. my manche is almost road worthy just in time to start making it off road worthy lol

if we are convoying down thru Ontario swing by windsor and pick me up lol. then we could head thru detroit and pick up pete as well?

wish i could go fella's. my manche is almost road worthy just in time to start making it off road worthy lol

i think you've got some time left before the actual trip.