Newer grill?

I think the older front looks tougher.. The newer front looks sleeker.. So,, I guess its really what look your after.. I just don't like the corner lights on the newer style. I guess thats whats really keeping me from swapping over. My truck is a hauler right now, but in time I want a fast street truck.

What you need is someone to get you some measurements of the newer grill.. Then you can compare.. I don't think it'll look right because our old trucks have kinda triangle a profile and the 97-up is flat...

You could start by flipping your grill around the right way,, and you might think it'll look better. You know its upside down right?

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9915&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Here's an example for you. Scroll down to the bottom of page 3.

Hey Kid,

Never realized that was your MJ. Can't believe I'd never seen your build thread before now. I saw the picture of your MJ somewhere and I saved it to my computer as motivation for my build.

Mine will look very much like yours. I finally decided to paint it silver. And I have the 97+ front end and Moab rims.

Thanks for the inspiration!

I cheated and am running a '99 style grill without changing the whole front end.

The grill just snapped in place and has been there for a couple years now. I did put a zip tie on the bottom just in case.....

THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!! THANK U!!! and yes i no my grill is on upside down... i put it on wrong and didnt have time to change it lol and where u talking about my mj or the other guy?

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9915&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Here's an example for you. Scroll down to the bottom of page 3.

Hey Kid,

Never realized that was your MJ. Can't believe I'd never seen your build thread before now. I saw the picture of your MJ somewhere and I saved it to my computer as motivation for my build.

Mine will look very much like yours. I finally decided to paint it silver. And I have the 97+ front end and Moab rims.

Thanks for the inspiration!

can u post some pics of it? thanks