Anyone in GA...

Bumpstick

Anyone in GA near Savannah? My MJ isnt my 1st jeep, I have had a couple XJs prior. Well I don't have my MJ yet I'll be picking it up in 2 weeks Over near Rincon.

Its an 88 4.0L AW4 4x4. It has the non-tach gauge cluster, but I'd like to swap to on with a tach like my XJs. Right now I want to do a 2" budget lift (spacers upfront) but what about the rear? Well I think that would be for another thread.

Hi everyone.

Got some good pals in Hinesville.. Some better then others, but a pretty good bunch of fellows...

Hinesville is pretty much Ft. Stewart, LOL you leave the gate to post and your in Hinesville. I got 2 buddies here both with lifted Patriot Blue TJs that look almost like twins LOL.

• 2 months later...
Girlfriend spotted a Blue Comanche in McDonough the other day with a Comanche Club decal in the rear window!! Anyone want to own up to it?

It was me. I work in Mcdonough area. You can see it parked everyday at the Stormwater department.

Girlfriend spotted a Blue Comanche in McDonough the other day with a Comanche Club decal in the rear window!! Anyone want to own up to it?

It was me. I work in Mcdonough area. You can see it parked everyday at the Stormwater department.

Cool, completely overlooked that you were in Stockbridge. I'll honk if I see you driving around! It'll be a while before I can be seen in mine though... :roll: