>>>Comanche Club T-Shirts - Second round >ORDERING IS CLOSED

BLHTAZ

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed the small thing to. I ordered mine in my normal shirt size and it wasn't too bad, but then I washed it, dried it in the drier and now it barely fits :doh: . The shirts seem to run a little big, but the sweats have no room for error. :???:

The zippered hoodie don't even compair to the regular hoodie.. But... I'm kinda glad its a lighter material because its turning warm and the zip hoodie will make a great lil jacket to wear when its slightly chilly out, and not too bad cold..

Our shirts came today. That was quick. I wasn't expecting them until at least tomorrow considering we are about as far away from you as possible.

Thanks Brent!

Willy

P.S.

Seriously, a volcano in Florida? That has to be an oxymoron. :yes:

Our shirts came today. That was quick. I wasn't expecting them until at least tomorrow considering we are about as far away from you as possible.

:eek: WOW...I figured the west coast folks would be a 3 day ride. The USPS has really pumped it up lately and they are doing a great job. I have had First Class stuff get from coast to coast in 3-4 days recently. I bought a Sandisk Sansa e250 MP3 player on Monday...shipped First Class from California it got here yesterday.

:eek: WOW...I figured the west coast folks would be a 3 day ride. The USPS has really pumped it up lately and they are doing a great job. I have had First Class stuff get from coast to coast in 3-4 days recently. I bought a Sandisk Sansa e250 MP3 player on Monday...shipped First Class from California it got here yesterday.

Yup, mine made it to the left coast today also... will try to get my munchkin's to try them on and take a pic...size looks good!

Wade

Good deal Wade. I was a little worried about those as the youth sizes seem to run quite big. I guess that's better than small though as they will always grow in to it ;)

ccpinkshrt1.jpg

ccpinkshrt2.jpg

AWESOME!!! :clapping: