Comanche Chief Pics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will dull down a little after some time in the weather. That appears what has happen to the fey. If you washed and waxed the fey it would probable look a lot like your newly painted one. I got a NOS front bumper and it is about as shinny as your rears. Eggshell, from my experience fades pretty quick.

Trucks looking very nice by the way. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

I think they will dull down a little after some time in the weather. That appears what has happen to the fey. If you washed and waxed the fey it would probable look a lot like your newly painted one. I got a NOS front bumper and it is about as shinny as your rears. Eggshell, from my experience fades pretty quick.

Trucks looking very nice by the way. :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Paul couldn't have said better.

Totally agree.

Rob :cheers:

You may have just burst my bubble, I bought what looks like the same headliner. The one from that e-bay seller, same color and everything. If mine does't fit or gets kinked I will be greatly dissapointed. We'll see, it has been taking up space on my dining room table for months, same as the Black leather steering wheel!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

My bench seat ripped in about the same spot because my hinge bolt on the seat snapped in two. The broken bolt tore into the side of the seat that next time I drove the truck. Since then, I 've installed nice factory buckets out of a '92 Cherokee Laredo.

You have most of the options I 'm still searching for, like the rollbar, mudflaps, hitch, foglights. Very nice truck by the way!

• 1 year later...