Some people should be shot: (Warning Graphic Images)

Sir Sam

Ok, if you have children or are at work don't look below. Prepare yourself as the following image is quite graphic and disturbing:

Ya, thats right, some bible thumpin' religious zealot doesn't like a little pumpkin scarecrow @$$.

Holy Crack! Is that Joe the plumber?

:rotfl2: Good one! Yeah, but I can't believe someone would do such a thing where children will be around.

I don't know I am getting really old but does anyone remember the old "Coppertone" billboards that had the dog pulling down the swimsuit of a little girl to show the contrast of her tanned legs and white behind? That was in the 60's and I don't recall a lot of folks getting offended, but then again I grew up out here in the Bay Area.

hmm. when 9/11 happened, a local set up a scarecrow similarly , with a turbine on it's head, then set up another one with it's boot up the arab-crow's @$$. the other one was clothed as Uncle Sam.

I took no offense, rather, I supported it and went to thank the owners of the house.

as for this one, I just think it's damned hilarious and the person who responded is a retard who probably hasn't had a date in...hmm...well...EVER

Aahh, I see similiar sights every day at constructions sites, when I pass the the gas station where the the young lady (that terms loosely used) bends over to put it in, when people stock the grocery shelfs, when the fat boys up to bat (and not standing up straight to scratch himself), when my neighbors wife pulls the weeds (I think thats deliberate though cause she knows I'm there) , when I,m sitting behind people at a sporting event ( nice peanut shell repository), when the teen age kids pass my house (I guess they don't own belts anymore), when over-weight people overtake me in the mall wearing their little brother/sisters shirts (thats gastly). and lastly, when I,m at the fast food looking for a chair & fighting my way through aisle's around all the fat hanging out on exposed a--. Obviously the complainer doesnt get out much.

funny... but read this my own mother and father told me stories about doing this act of "mooning" people when they were in high school. in to days society that is consitered lude and indecent exposure and you have to regesture as a sex-offender for the rest of you life. what a bunch of crap. a life as a sex offender for showing a little more that the ole "plumbers crack"

I think that whole thing can be summed up as:

"I don't have children so I'm going to tell you how to raise yours"

I don't see anything wrong with that. Have you seen some of the kids shows that are on now? They show much worse than that.

That letter is an example of how crazy religious people are. She says shes glad she don't have children? she is probally so uptight from being raised by an overbearing religious lunatic of a mother that she has never even been on a date. :nuts:

That letter is an example of how crazy religious people are. She says shes glad she don't have children? she is probally so uptight from being raised by an overbearing religious lunatic of a mother that she has never even been on a date. :nuts:

I've noticed that people who don't have children are usually the first to tell someone else how to raise theirs.

I'm a pretty "Bible thump'n" type guy .... church a couple times a week, went to a Christian college, go to Bible studies .... I'm about as conservative and "religous" as they come.

And I think that picture is a riot!!!!!!!!!! Sure gave me a good laugh when I scrolled down.