Some minor glitches have occured with the forum update

Pete M

:hateputers:

So I opened up the pub if there are any emergencies. Everything should be ironed out this afternoon.

Be prepared that I cannot guarantee that anything you post today will make it over to the new forums.

Pete, have youever thought of a way to support your web site. Simalar to NAXJA web site.

What can I do to help support the cost of this site?

BTW My Comanche is naked and needs Comanche Club Stickers and also cards to hand out. :D

It appears it was a minor glitch in the old forum. He needed to be an admin and, while I did make him an admin, the forum wouldn't recognize it. :dunno: Not sure what happened there, but it happened late and he wasn't able to get ahold of me. Right now I'm just waiting for him to wake up. I've sent him my info and it should only take a few more minutes of work. The new forum structure went together fine so at least we have that going for us. LOTS of new aspects and features in the new stuff. At least for the admin. :D I haven't explored the user side of it yet.

Pete, have youever thought of a way to support your web site. Simalar to NAXJA web site.

What can I do to help support the cost of this site?

BTW My Comanche is naked and needs Comanche Club Stickers and also cards to hand out. :D

I don't like asking for money, so I try to keep the costs down instead.

Email me with what you want. :thumbsup: petermontie@hotmail.com

If you want one of the new logo decals, they are not quite done yet.

Don't know. Our host has graciously offered to do the update. He started it last night but ran in to a couple hiccups after I had gone to bed. So now I guess I'm waiting for him to wake up, or for his shift to start, or something. I'm just waiting... :redX:

ok i might have just found an mj in my town for sale near mint i'll let everyone know by the end of the week hopfully if i finally own one then i'll go buy the one that cry's in this farmers feild =( he just lets it sit there and rot I'm going to steal it i swear

I just got word that he's going to try again early this morning. Lord only knows what he's reading up on, but he says he wants to learn a few more things about phpbb before making another attempt.

Well, phpbb kinda looks like what Opus would do towards Steve (the comic strip), or:

Image Not Found

:cheers:

New plan. He's going to reload the update on a parallel web address to see if the errors go away. We'll probably try again for the official update this weekend. In the mean time, we're back to normal with all the forums open. :cheers:

New plan. He's going to reload the update on a parallel web address to see if the errors go away. We'll probably try again for the official update this weekend. In the mean time, we're back to normal with all the forums open. :cheers:

lol...make sure you back up all of this weeks posts bfore the updated update :cheers: jamminz.gif :brows:

thanks for all the effort so far!