My 1990 MJ code name Never Again

garmj

• 2 weeks later...

Its from a company called Trinity Auto Paint, its cheap Acrylic Enamal but sprays real nice. Its a little more Purple than I planned but everyone who has seen it likes it. Its called Saphire Blue Metallic its only $46.00 a gallon + shipping. The silver panel down the side should calm it down a little. :brows:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I fixed that first post for ya. Click on the edit button to see what it should look like. Try to keep the photo addresses on separate lines in your post. It can be tough to get them right if they are all jumbled together. :cheers:

I dig it. In some pics it looks deep blue, in others you see the purple. The silver does exactly what you want it to. IMO the cab vents need to be std black. There are certain plastic accent pieces on cars that only work as black, just like it came off the line. MJ cab vents are one of those items. Plus, whether you have black bumpers or chrome (which IMO is the way to go with those bold colors) I assume you'll have black end caps and the black cab vents will tie in nicely with the front and rear bumpers.

When I look at that truck, I'd swear I'm looking at the '84 S-10 blue and silver two-tone my family had. Especially with those 5 spokes which were the same as the S-10s. Keep the pics coming, looks great! :thumbsup:

I can always change the b pillar vent color but the front and rear bumper color wil be silver there will be a silver accent on the hood and some striping. Just want it to look different than another truck in the area. More pics to come. :D