My 1990 MJ code name Never Again

garmj

I can always change the b pillar vent color but the front and rear bumper color wil be silver there will be a silver accent on the hood and some striping. Just want it to look different than another truck in the area. More pics to come. :D

Gotchya! Yeah, once the other accent details like bumper, hood and stripes, it may work well. All that matters is that you like it! :thumbsup:

Maybe these pics will give an idea what I am trying to do. I will be posting pics as soon as the front end is assembled, but the front bumper will be silver with black ends and the factory flares wil be black also.

I'm with ya. Looks great, having the silver bumper on there ties it together. I like what you did with the gate. I assumed yu were going to do the flares silver, which I think would look good. But if they are going to be black, and the front bumper is going to have black end caps, then the cab vents should be black. Again, just my own personal taste. Either way, it is sharp! :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually the roll bar is for mounting aux lights will tie it in later when I do a 4x4 conversion. I havent put the truck on the road as of yet as it is still a work in progress, I am doing it a little at a time a money, parts and time become available.Looking to make a nice daily driver when I am done. I plan to meet with all locals when she is ready for the road. :clapping:

I will have to settle for poormans chrome (silver paint), I would powdercoat it chrome but it won't fit in my oven.Real chrome is way outa my budget. :D I plan later to do a 4x4 conversion as soon as a cheap donor comes up. BTW the roll bar cost $30.00 from a guy on Craigslist. :bowdown:

The kid I bought it fom said it came from an S-10 P.U.( he didnt know if it was a long or a short bed) :dunno: He traded it on a new Silverado so I assume it was a fairly late model judging by the cars in his driveway. It will need some minor mods done to the rear legs,mainly shaping the mounting plates to conform the shape of the wheelwells.No big deal. I will post more pics when I get it bolted down and lights installed. image_209027.gif

Thanks I can't seem to get these photos right. I check the box of the pic copy the img box and insert it in the brackets between the IMG and IMG and the pic url shows but no pic. :dunno: :???:

copy the link

paste the link.

double click the link so it's highlited

click "Img"

it will enclose the brackets around it for you.

or if you are using a site which gives you a link for the "IMG" already, such as photobucket...simply copy that link and paste it.

remember to press enter after every link so that they end up on top of each other not side by side.