What I saw at the pick and pull today

james750

Went to Western Recycling today to get some parts for the Mj and this is what I saw in the parking lot...

I'm pretty sure that this was on the forums a while back. Sorry about the crappy cell shot.

Too funny! Thats where I saw him as well, but several years back(like maybe 3-4 now?

EDIT: Thats the expensive western over in commerce city, I saw him at the cheap western off of federal.

Dunno who the guy is, but I think his MJ was pretty fresh the first time I saw it.

MJ1.JPG

MJ2.JPG

MJ3.JPG

Who here knows a cop?? Have them run the tag and find out who it is so we can get some info on this.. I'd love to know what all is involved!!!!
:laughin: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's a funny post to be right after yours Jake (Akula69). I'll let him elaborate... :brows:

Who here knows a cop?? Have them run the tag and find out who it is so we can get some info on this.. I'd love to know what all is involved!!!!
:laughin: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

That's a funny post to be right after yours Jake (Akula69). I'll let him elaborate... :brows:

Well, I thought about that, briefly.

Problem is, it has always been a crime to utilize those databases for personal use, and I'd have to get him on a traffic stop to legally run the plate..(which probably won't happen with him there and me here...).

Since 9/11 and the resulting increased security (and the squealing about additional privacies to keep the Federal Government from arbitarily checking folks out) most all police departments are now required to log all data requests and match them to an incident (like a traffic stop or complaint). It has been decreed by our department that you will lose your job if they find a request that does not have a reason to be (so to speak) and we can actually be sent to "the big house" for giving the data to non-LEO's. :thwak:

Sorry! :dunno: