My new ride

Tank4L

Yeah, it'd probably take me about 2 weeks to kill myself on something like that. I'd like to get a Ural Retro some day. Max speed of 55 with the sidecar attached, 65 without.

retro2007big.jpg

Or maybe a Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Classic.

Classic.jpg

Either way, not powerful enough for me to do something stupid, and they are exactly the kind of look I like.

She'll do 160 before i let off, but she's got way more in her...my problem is keeping her on 2 wheels if I twist hard on her she'll lift real quick... she's got quite a few mods to the motor

Yeah, it'd probably take me about 2 weeks to kill myself on something like that. I'd like to get a Ural Retro some day. Max speed of 55 with the sidecar attached, 65 without.

retro2007big.jpg

Classic.jpg

Either way, not powerful enough for me to do something stupid, and they are exactly the kind of look I like.

I have a buddy with an 06 royal enfield for sale. Its the od green reproduction model. If your interested shoot me a pm and I will talk to him about it.

retro2007big.jpg

Classic.jpg

I have a buddy with an 06 royal enfield for sale. Its the od green reproduction model. If your interested shoot me a pm and I will talk to him about it.

"Some day" meaning "probably not before the kids are out of the house".

At the moment I don't have near the funds to buy a bike, and still need to finish fixing up my house as well as build a garage.

Thanks for the offer, though.