Fantasy Football

maddzz1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wade, I would just like to appologize now for when my team pummels the purveyors this weekend.

How did your smack talk work out for you this week...

Turner the Burner was the man for me this week and even with a so-so week for my QB, a HORRIBLE Defense and an "average" night for the Purple Messiah (All Day AP), I'm most likely going to take the Win and the High Score for the Week...

Just keep talking!!! jamminz.gif

SW2

SW2, nice score getting Turner. Man, he proved everybody right that he just needed to get away from LT. Wow!

Well, I got hosed, but this is why I love FFL. Cutler was having his way with the Raiders swiss cheese and D-Hall's big effin mouth (I love the respect he showed for his fellow VT alum Royal when he nearly body slammed him 5yds out of bounds----jerk). When I fell asleep I was tied with Meat Curtains (BTW, great name, I'm afraid to ask what it means, but if I'm right, great name) after Cutler ran for 12yds. He was at @275yds passing at that point so I figured I had 300yds in the bag with him to eek out 1-2 point win. What happens when I wake up at 130am? He loses 3yds rushing for 9yds net and loses 1pt, so I'm down 1. Where does he finish in passing yds? 2-9-9!!! That would have given me the tie. I haven't checked, do we have ties or is there a tie-breaker format?

Pissed off but, again, that's what makes FFL fun.

Wade, I would just like to appologize now for when my team pummels the purveyors this weekend.

How did your smack talk work out for you this week...

Turner the Burner was the man for me this week and even with a so-so week for my QB, a HORRIBLE Defense and an "average" night for the Purple Messiah (All Day AP), I'm most likely going to take the Win and the High Score for the Week...

Just keep talking!!! jamminz.gif

SW2

This is my typical luck. If i had played anyone else i would have won. But of course, i play the only guy who gets mpre points than me. :cry:

This is my typical luck. If i had played anyone else i would have won. But of course, i play the only guy who gets mpre points than me.

A couple of years ago I had the highest scoring team in the league by over 100 pts to the next team..................and I had the most points scored against :headpop:

I think I finised .500 and lost in the first round of the playoffs with a score something like you had this weekend.

I hope everyone is aware of this. I just now caught it. For a split second I thought I had simply left a BYE week player on my roster. :roll:

The Baltimore Ravens-Houston Texans game was rescheduled to Nov. 9 after Reliant Stadium was severely damaged by Hurricane Ike, meaning both teams will not play in Week 2. The new date also affects the Cincinnati Bengals' schedule. Houston was originally scheduled to play the Bengals on Nov. 9. Now, those teams will play on Oct. 26 and Cincinnati will take its bye week on Nov. 9, when the Texans now play the Ravens.

If anyone is having trouble logging in there may be a few reasons. When you are on the fantasy page if you click on sign in at the top of the page that is actually for logging in to nfl.com not the fantasy part. That is why it says that it doesnt recognize the username.

Sometime when i get to the fantasy page it doesnt show my team link. If you go to the fantasy drop down menu and click on player news and then when the player news page come up click on the back button it will bring you back and your team link will be there.

I got 25 points out of the Packers Defense today. Might have had something to do with playing the Lions. :D

And I noticed that my kicker Jason Hanson (Lions) got me 13 points.

Always always bet on the lions sucking.

Even with an inept QB and 2 WRs, I still got a ton of points this week. jamminz.gif I feel much better after getting hosed last week due to injuries.

If anyone is having trouble logging in there may be a few reasons. When you are on the fantasy page if you click on sign in at the top of the page that is actually for logging in to nfl.com not the fantasy part. That is why it says that it doesnt recognize the username.

Sometime when i get to the fantasy page it doesnt show my team link. If you go to the fantasy drop down menu and click on player news and then when the player news page come up click on the back button it will bring you back and your team link will be there.

after i signed in to our home page, i just saved it to favorites and now i don't even have to sign in every time. it just goes straight to our home page.

So I made a quick phone call to the Giant's sideline and asked them to let the Bengals tie the game. So far so good. Burriss has 4 fantasy points so far in overtime. :D

Have you seen that commercial yet for BW3 (Buffalo Wild Wings) where the ref has to go to the review booth and he's looking in to a BW3 restaurant and everybody says "we're not ready to go yet, can you extend the game a little?" and then the ref purposely starts blowing calls to make it go to OT. Hilarious.

A word to all the football players out there: don't get on my fantasy team!! It's bad luck! Now I've lost Plaxico Burress to a suspension for week 5 after he got all of 4 points last week. And Donte' Stallworth is still on the injured list.

:hateputers: