Fantasy Football

maddzz1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha, ok funny guy. You'll know me by Monday Night!

Oh yah I will...you'll be that guy that I kicked in the nads who is rolling around on the floor crying like a chick who drinks only Bud-Lite Limes... (Just kidding, I love those things...BL Limes, NOT Kicks in the Nads)...

nutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gifnutkick.gif

SW2

Wahoo, If you can take out #2 tonight I can move into 1st place. jamminz.gif

I'd say there is a 50/50 Chance... Jamal Lewis scoring less than 10 pts 5 out of the 9 games and averaging 9.888 pts/game...

Buffalo rush defense giving up 103.9/game (13th in the league) BUT 11 TD's (Tied for 23'd Ouch)...

Wahoo, If you can take out #2 tonight I can move into 1st place. jamminz.gif

I'd say there is a 50/50 Chance... Jamal Lewis scoring less than 10 pts 5 out of the 9 games and averaging 9.888 pts/game...

Buffalo rush defense giving up 103.9/game (13th in the league) BUT 11 TD's (Tied for 23'd Ouch)...

50yds and a Touch.............I like my chances, especially with the Mighty Quinn still getting his feet wet. :banana:

I'll say this now though, this has been one of the better matchups/"games" our league has had this season.

I am up against #2 next week. Going in one game ahead of him would be nice. I figured a few people would drop off and not finish out the season but it is still fun for the few of us who are still playong. Besides its kind of fun when your playing against a team that hasnt been used in weeks and you start to realize you might lose. :eek:

Did anybody see the poll I posted on the league home page? Scroll to the bottom.........and vote. :yes:

DUDE, you got way too much time on your hands...but I'm glad your getting all hot and bothered about beating me...

Takes about 12 seconds to make one, good trash talk instigator. It's not so much about beating you as it is about playing someone that is actually in to it and make the matchup a little more fun. I think when I played maddzz that was the only other time my opponent engaged in some smack down with me.

Anyway, this game is starting to piss me off. Who the hell is Jerome Harrison?? I forgot the real Jamal Lewis showed up last week and started running his mouth in public, i.e. get in the doghouse punk, Coach doesn't like you calling his team (i.e HIM) a quitter. Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Yeah, Buffalo just ran the kickoff back. Hopefully the Browns try to control the clock and run.

Takes about 12 seconds to make one, good trash talk instigator. It's not so much about beating you as it is about playing someone that is actually in to it and make the matchup a little more fun. I think when I played maddzz that was the only other time my opponent engaged in some smack down with me.

Anyway, this game is starting to piss me off. Who the hell is Jerome Harrison?? I forgot the real Jamal Lewis showed up last week and started running his mouth in public, i.e. get in the doghouse punk, Coach doesn't like you calling his team (i.e HIM) a quitter. Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Yeah, Buffalo just ran the kickoff back. Hopefully the Browns try to control the clock and run.

Good thing you didn't start the Clev. Kicker... he's out scoreing OLD Jamal...and you would have already beat me (might still, lots of time left).

I'm screwed. Oh wow, they just overturned that interception. Either way, they'll need to ride Jamal the whole way down the field, otherwise I need a TD. Watch us friggin tie!!

I never can believe Lewis ever put up any big yards. Every time I watch him run it looks like his shoelaces are tied together. I think his stride covers about 16 inches.

Good thing you didn't start the Clev. Kicker... he's out scoreing OLD Jamal...and you would have already beat me (might still, lots of time left).

I know, I was up by 15pts going into last night and my opponent had that kicker playing. I thought there is no way a kicker is gonna get 15pts (especially one from cleveland). :doh: But he did; and now I lost. And #2 pulls off the win. :bowdown:

and you lost to the leader of my division, who has been MIA for 3-4 weeks with Carson Palmer still at QB and yet he's gone like 3-1 since he disappeared :wall:

So not only did I think I had a good chance to win, meatcurtains was down like 30 sunday night with crayton, witten and dawson left to play. crayton throws up a goose egg as expected and yet he still wins!! PISSED!