Fantasy Football

maddzz1

Not as fun when your opponent has three guys out on bye and he didn't change his lineup.

Even less fun when you lose that that guy. :roll: But I think I've just come to accept that my team is cursed. I could have competed this past week. Could have made it a tight game. But my entire team decided to let me down. No, that's not entirely fair. Kevin Walter (WR) had a phenomenal game. It just wasn't enough to prop up the rest of the lazy slackers.

Now I get to juggle BYEs again. :help:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been some good players on waivers lately. Keep your eye on the free agents Pete. Alot of times people have to put a good player on waivers to pick someone else up to cover a bye week. Thats when you snatch up the good player. My wife picked up Chris Chambers and some other decent wide receiver last week.

... There are fewer reserve spots than I'm used too, so you can't hoard players who might be nicked up and maybe sometimes have to let a guy go so you can make a starting lineup...

Exactly what I'm used to also. I guess it does make it more challenging for a competitive lineup or at least decent reserves.

Also helps out those of us that lost their star players in the first game of the season.

And for the record, most weeks I have been using some decent players. They just play sucky as soon as they're on my team. :rant: Seriously.

Also helps out those of us that lost their star players in the first game of the season.

And for the record, most weeks I have been using some decent players. They just play sucky as soon as they're on my team. :rant: Seriously.

Maybe you should offer to take them wheeling at the next comanche club get together if they start producing foer you. image_209027.gif

Looks like Pete could squeak out a win this week :bowdown: (even tho his opponent only started 5 players) :yes: which could move Pete into a tie for 1st in his division; accomplishing his goal for the year: Quote from Petes post: I'll bite. I feel the need to prove that a novice that beat experts when it comes to dumb luck.

#2 took out meatcurtains which leaves me and him in a tie for 1st place.

It was a tactical decision due to the number of week 10 BYEs. See, when your team is consistently doing as poorly as mine, you tend to get fist dibs when the new draft comes along. I don't doubt I can pick him back up. :brows:

Wow, FF certainly makes ya care about players and teams you've never cared for before. I spent the last half hour screaming at Plaxico Burress because he can't catch the freaking football!!!!!!!!! I lost by 2 whole points and P.B. was in the endzone but couldn't get the ball more than once! :rant:

He was supposedly the "goal line back" and the other guy was the regular running back. They had done pretty good before. It wasn't until they were both on my team that it didn't work. :roll: Everyone ont he Jets let me down. Just wasn't a good game for them I guess.

Also, I sorta forgot that they were playing a Thursday game and hadn't technically made my final decision yet. :shake: :doh: