colors colors colors can u help me

camanchedriver23

I like the dark shadow gray metallic on ours

I like that color. Is it a MJ color? It's not too far from my color, code PS7, dark silver metallic. They only had it on 91 and 92 MJs.

I don't like the hood though. :eek: You should take it off and sell it to me. :cheers:

I like that color. Is it a MJ color? It's not too far from my color, code PS7, dark silver metallic. They only had it on 91 and 92 MJs.

I don't like the hood though. :eek: You should take it off and sell it to me. :cheers:

It's a Ford color. I forget the code. It's a tad darker than the Jeep dark gray. That pic really doesn't do it justice with the poor lighting. And sure, come on over and pick up the hood, I really don't like it anyway.

Yeah right. :D Not a snowballs chance.

:cheers:

It's a Ford color. I forget the code. It's a tad darker than the Jeep dark gray. That pic really doesn't do it justice with the poor lighting. And sure, come on over and pick up the hood, I really don't like it anyway.

Yeah right. :D Not a snowballs chance. :cheers:

I'm on the way! :D

Oh crap - I didn't read down far enough. :oops: I've been looking and looking for a couple of years now for a good used Reflexxion hood - no joy. Prolly will break down soon and spend the $400+ to get one.......

I've been looking and looking for a couple of years now for a good used Reflexxion hood - no joy. Prolly will break down soon and spend the $400+ to get one.......

I was willing to spend the $$ on a new one. Just so happen the I found the used one and then didn't think I would get it. It took about 6 months before I finally had it picked up.

Sorry for the thread jack.

I saw the question asked for the OP about your interior color. That would need to be taken into consideration for the color. If it's gray or black your golden as they will go with just about anything. However if it's blue, red, or tan, the choices become a little limited. Best advice on chosing a color I can give anyone is, it's what you like regardless of what others think. To help me decide on my color, I drove through several car lots looking at all the colors and which ones I liked best.

Good Luck. :cheers:

well i was going along an orange with black pinstipes or flames along with the lettering on the tailgate that says "jeep" that would also be black but then i do like the dark blue mine is just faded and i like the mettalic blue too so idk my interior colr is a realy light blue buts I'm changing most of it to black or dark gray