Fellow "Limers" ... what do you think??

BLHTAZ

Just playing around with this for my own use, but thought I would see what you like. Here are three version that I have made, but feel free to revise mine or make your own and add it in here if you wish... :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, we are talking about Smileys, not your Taste in Beer...

For those of us who (over)indulge in BL Limes, we should hold this to an Official vote...

I vote for #2... I know that the little yellow guy is holding a BL Lime, but I like the text for those uneducated in all of the Glory that IS BL Lime. So if it's a ComancheClub only smiley, then #2 since we all know what "BL Lime" is... for other forums, or church websites, AA Meeting Newsletters, etc, #3 might be better since it spells it out a little more...

Yes, I've fulfilled my daily ration of BL Lime in the last hour since arriving home from work

Wade

Bud Light Lime Appreciation Society

Hey guys, we are talking about Smileys, not your Taste in Beer...

For those of us who (over)indulge in BL Limes, we should hold this to an Official vote...

I vote for #2... I know that the little yellow guy is holding a BL Lime, but I like the text for those uneducated in all of the Glory that IS BL Lime. So if it's a ComancheClub only smiley, then #2 since we all know what "BL Lime" is... for other forums, or church websites, AA Meeting Newsletters, etc, #3 might be better since it spells it out a little more...

Yes, I've fulfilled my daily ration of BL Lime in the last hour since arriving home from work

Wade

Bud Light Lime Appreciation Society

BL lime is for butt licking lime Image Not Found

Well, crap. I definitely have to agree w. the MiniBeast on this, on both graphics for sure :D and the subject product. There's only one thing worse than BL Lime, and that's BL w/o lime. Dayem, terrible stuff...........

But if there's nothing else, I'll force myself. :cheers:

You guys and your "FRUITY" beers. :nuts:

Leave the girly beer alone, your adults now. Time to step up to a mans taste. Move over to the big boy table.. :roll: :cheers:

Whats a mans beer? There is a lot of them, take your pick. They ALL HAVE this in common, NONE have fruit in them. :D Never have, never will.

CW

I have to say, if its gonna be with lime and not Corona, then it has to be this

Just my choice.

I have never met anyone that liked that stuff until now. I have talked to several people that tried it and everyone prefered the BL Lime as well as saying the the Chill was nasty so I never tried it myself. I don't like any other Miller product so I had no reason to believe that I would like something that no one else does.

I still keep a case of regular Bud light in the fridge too as I can not constantly drink the Lime, but I do drink more of the Lime now than the regular stuff.

Feel free to save you favorite somewhere (Photobucket etc...) so you can use it when you want as I am sure this will not become part of the regular choices in the emoticon selection on the site. If Pete did thatthen all the other brand preferences would want one for their beer too ;) .

I like Miller High Life. I also like your icon Taz; the BL Lime bottle looks like the clear High Life bottle. A good caption would be "High Life for a Low Life". :cheers: But I don't have the graphics talent to do this........ :cry:

The heck with beer. It makes you pee too much. Just drink whiskey. It'll put hair on your chest. 8)
My prefered non-beer drink is Crown...either straight up or on the rocks. :D

I don't indulge in liquors very often though because "liquor makes me brave" ;) .

Somebody would need some excellent photoshopping skills, but before Taz spins it looks like he is reaching for something. If he could grab a full bottle of BLL and when he stops spinning the bottle reappears as empty, now that may be the coolest avatar ever. IMHO of course. :D

The heck with beer. It makes you pee too much. Just drink whiskey. It'll put hair on your chest. 8)

I don't indulge in liquors very often though because "liquor makes me brave" ;) .

When not drinking BL Lime, I just chug this stuff by the bottle full...

300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

When not drinking BL Lime, I just chug this stuff by the bottle full...

300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

With paramedics standing by??

With paramedics standing by??

Nah, you just put the stuff in the freezer for a few days and you can really gulp it down with no problem...

Honestly haven't touched it since my "younger" days... I don't think they can even sell the 190 Proof in Cali... they did in Nebraska and was always a bottle in the freezer... was more useful to fill a Watermelon or add to the the bucket for the "Garbage Party"

The Garbage Party, yeah, that was the concoction that always had you driving the porcelain bus at the end of the night ecause you just had no idea how strong it was. My fraternity was Pi Kappa Alpha so we called ours PiKA Punch. Spiked melon, hmmm, that might be a good idea this weekend as a matter of fact! :cheers:

The Garbage Party, yeah, that was the concoction that always had you driving the porcelain bus at the end of the night ecause you just had no idea how strong it was. My fraternity was Pi Kappa Alpha so we called ours PiKA Punch. Spiked melon, hmmm, that might be a good idea this weekend as a matter of fact! :cheers:

Wasn't that the Revenge of the Nerds fraternity? :rotfl2:

Wasn't that the Revenge of the Nerds fraternity? :rotfl2:

Guess which one is Wahoo...

nerds.gif