Fellow "Limers" ... what do you think??

BLHTAZ

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: Yup, that was it, how did you know?! And they based the characters from when I was there. I was Booger!

LOL, no the "Lambda Lambda Lambda"'s of my school were the Beta's, and you were "that guy" that we always hesitated to let in to a party because even though we were friends you were always trying to cause trouble ;)

When not drinking BL Lime, I just chug this stuff by the bottle full...

300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

Nice, and possibly hop in on the Night Train Express while your at it.

nightTrainNThunderbird.gif

Night Train Express

17.5% alc. by vol.

Don't let the 0.5% less alcohol by volume fool you, the Night Train is all business when it pulls into the station. All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way. This trainyard favorite is vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Don't bother looking on their web page, because they dare not mention it there. As a clever disguise, the label says that it is made by "Night Train Limited." Some suspect that Night Train is really just Thunderbird with some Kool-Aid-like substance added to try to mask the Clorox flavor. Some of our researchers indicated that it gave them a NyQuil-like drowsiness, and perhaps this is why they put "night" in the name. The picture (above right) shows that the subject that drank Night Train is down for the count, while the Cisco guzzling subject is ready to rock. Guaranteed to tickle your innards.

The heck with beer. It makes you pee too much. Just drink whiskey. It'll put hair on your chest. 8)
My prefered non-beer drink is Crown...either straight up or on the rocks. :D

I don't indulge in liquors very often though because "liquor makes me brave" ;) .

When not drinking BL Lime, I just chug this stuff by the bottle full...

300px-EverclearHiRes.jpg

I'm allergic to that stuff.... every time I drink it I breakout....

You guys and your "FRUITY" beers.

Leave the girly beer alone, your adults now. Time to step up to a mans taste. Move over to the big boy table..

Whats a mans beer? There is a lot of them, take your pick. They ALL HAVE this in common, NONE have fruit in them. Never have, never will.

CW

I usually don't agree with dudes that flip off the general public. :D Unless it's over fruity beer.

But I really must agree. Fruity beer??? If god wanted beer to be sweet and fruity he would have put it in your kid's lunch box.

Now if I could get a beer with rare steak or salted peanuts? That would be two birds with one stone.

Wait a minute... I dig hard cider. BUT again that's "Hard Cider" not Beer.

Just an opinion, don't want to make any enemies especially ones that might push fruity beer on me.

Don't be hatin' now. There's nothing "fruity" about it. It's a friggin lime in a beer, which adds more of an acidic edge to it. As for "fruity" beer, I believe I mentioned earlier that Mich Ultra came out with their "lime" version but then went a little crazy with the idea and they have a mango or orange crap and even a pomegranate one (the newest fruit flavor sensation....by far). Now THAT'S a fruity beer, known in the 80s as a "malt beverage" or as Mr's Bartles and Jaymes sold it, a wine cooler. :brows: