Renix Emmision Timer

I found 17 threads on NAXJA that mention resetting it, but I couldn't find a link to the article with photos that I know I saw many years ago.

It can be done.

Please post a link to any of the 17 treads....I am sure reading it would be enlightening   :thumbsup:

I found 17 threads on NAXJA that mention resetting it, but I couldn't find a link to the article with photos that I know I saw many years ago.

It can be done.

I remember seeing a thread on NAXJA many years ago also. I've tried finding it but have also been unsuccessful. I can still see the pictures in my mind.

It can be done.

I remember seeing a thread on NAXJA many years ago also. I've tried finding it but have also been unsuccessful. I can still see the pictures in my mind.

Do we need to do some hypnosis? Past life transgression? 

Or, can carnuck, who posted this in the first place, provide some real evidence? 

If Eagle and Mike remember seeing this thread, then it existed at one time I'm sure. But NAXJA it seems does not perserve their archives as well as CC does, and the pictorial thread is most likely deleted ancient history. And yes, perhaps only carnuck, who posted this originally and has claimed to have done the timer reset, can straighten this out.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is this renix emission timer located within the dash? And if so is true that a light should come on around every 80,xxx miles then I should have an emissions light on which I do not.

Maybe yours has been unpluged or removed.....that would turn it off