Chrysler Listens

Jeepman

Not sure if this has been posted but Chrysler Wants to hear your Opinion and Thoughts for future products and Upgrades...

https://www.chryslerllc.com/en/chrysler ... istens.com

My request was for them to make the Jeep Gladiator Concept Truck and I sure hope lots of people show interest in it and Maybe they will re-consider making it....

Well 3 out of the 12 above actually replyed to Chrysler. All the x2, x3, etc., are piss-un in the wind cause chrysler probally doesn't analyze the responses within this forum. A couple days ago before this came up I got into it with them over responding to VIN # & build sheet info after they gave me a lame response about they couldn't provide specific info on a vehicle for security reasons. Basicaly I said (along these lines) that was a croc o s--- as there is and was no rationale to thinking security is involved with a 20 yr old Jeep. , & one reason their lousy customer service & treatment of customers, as well as having piss pour design insight has led to their being on the tail end of US sales. I guess I was just a piss-un in the wind also.

When I said X2 I meant that had ALSO told them to bring back a Jeep pickup and go back to solid front axles.

I said X2 in this forum, I left them a 10 line suggestion on their page.

I assumed the X3 X5(or 6) and X-whatever did the same thing.

Either way, :cheers:

sweet. everyone needs to tell them to bring back solid front axles on every jeep :D

Yeah. Like THAT'll happen.

Don't hold your breath ...

The days of solid front axles in Jeep SUV's(Wranglers don't count) is a thing of the past. There are way too many yuppies that like their suvs/trucks riding like cars to ever see the return of a solid front axle. Unfortunately a large population of Jeep owners don't take their Jeeps off road and would rather have a smoother ride over articulation. I would love to see a new compact/midsize truck or budget SUV with a solid front axle. I'd buy one in a heartbeat as long as it was a well built(which seems to be a stretch these days ).

This is kinda a rant(hell my whole post is) but I would love to seen a compact/midsize Jeep pickup that had a front clip kinda like the patriots.

sweet. everyone needs to tell them to bring back solid front axles on every jeep :D

I did, and I told them to make a jeep truck again.

jamminz.gif

I did also and suggested them to even to consider a 4 door Comanche (for the extra passengers we all seem to have sometimes)