New MJ Tuff Truck @ Centsless Racing

JL

what kind of racing is that truck built for?

go to the site listed above and they have some videos of the races.

its mainly a run around an oval track with some jumps along the way. see who can do it the fasteset.

For what they call Tuff Truck Racing around here. Timed dirt courses with jumps. The owner/driver posts on our local boards and when he first bought the MJ I told him about this site. He just posted these pictures on our site so I though I would share them. He gets 6 to 8 foot airs in the Cherokee's!

i supose if you waste enough money on it it could be

Tuff trucks aren't about the $ you put in them. (at least not for most of us)This truck as it sits (including the truck itself, seat, harness, cage, etc...) we have well under $1000 in. If it breaks....we'll go to the boneyard....the Cherokees have broke a few axles over the past few years, but they generally get more air than this one will ever see.....

i supose if you waste enough money on it it could be

Tuff trucks aren't about the $ you put in them. (at least not for most of us)This truck as it sits (including seat, harness, cage, etc...) we have well under $1000 in. If it breaks....we'll go to the boneyard....the Cherokees have broke a few axles over the past few years, but they generally get more air than this one will ever see.....

Welcome to the great CC!!

I need pictures of that truck soring over some rivers and creeks... kinda what you'd see the General Lee do in Dukes of Hazzard..

generallee.jpg

i always wanted to jump a vehicle :D

thats a clean lookin MJ btw.

all i got to say is RENTAL CAR jamminz.gif , the last car we jumped was a brand new 07 dodge charger (the damn v6 though) .it was the day befor my wedding and me and 4 other budies just left the bar (10 am by the way) to go get some damn present thing for the wife to be and on the way i got the bright idea to launch it down the steepest hill in monterey. I'm not gona speculate on the hight or distance but i do know that we hit it at 55mph , that was 8) . o and there was a sober driver :brows:

i always wanted to jump a vehicle :D

thats a clean lookin MJ btw.

all i got to say is RENTAL CAR jamminz.gif , the last car we jumped was a brand new 07 dodge charger (the damn v6 though) .it was the day befor my wedding and me and 4 other budies just left the bar (10 am by the way) to go get some damn present thing for the wife to be and on the way i got the bright idea to launch it down the steepest hill in monterey. I'm not gona speculate on the hight or distance but i do know that we hit it at 55mph , that was 8) . o and there was a sober driver :brows:

but he wasnt driving right??? lol..