DARN PARKING LOTS

GosaGT1988

i have a .357 security system, for the wife i got a .380 system. they work nice. :hate banana:

lol The banana split smiley goes good with that... When I came to the end of your sentence the banana stopped dancing and the gun came up... lol

Gezzzz I have no life. :D

Some people are just jerks while others are complete morons. Every single vehicle I have ever owned has had the front left fender damaged in a parking lot when I wasn't anywhere near the vehicle. The really crappy part about all this, I would have rather had them hit the front left fender, at least I can get an unlimited supply of those, beds for my truck in my area are harder to come by.

I have always believed that parking where no one else parks is an attractant to some really strange people. I always park in out of the way places, but for some unexplained reason with 50 other spaces available someone is compelled to park right next to my truck just a few inches away from my passenger door. :nuts:

yes,i have seen this too many times. i think they do this to piss you off.it's happened to me enough times.i always look at how close they are parked to your car and how long the doors are. if it looks like the door on full swing could hit my car,i check my car for damage.

This is why I always make rock rails that stick out past the bodyline. You can use them as pivot points on the trail and laugh when some opens there door slamming it into 3/16" thick steel rail. :D

this is from a person backing out of their stall into my truck...while i was at a stop sign

Image Not Found

n69205416_32777486_2217.jpg

n69205416_32777485_1928.jpg

only got $1300 for it. estimated at 2300 damage and it's a hardnose (single-step) paint job so it can't be blended. have to strip the entire bedside, and it was recommended I replace the bedside if I'm concerned about having it perfect again. i didn't pursue because while i would've won, it would have been more time and hassle than what it's worth.

it sucks. I'd rather have a cab hit than a box hit. I can find a frame/cab almost any day of the week...good beds are hard to come by.

This is why I always make rock rails that stick out past the bodyline. You can use them as pivot points on the trail and laugh when some opens there door slamming it into 3/i6" thick steel rail. :D

I think that is one of the reasons I miss my old TJ. I used to come out from the store or work and find someone else's paint on my old four X Doctor :eek:

I have always believed that parking where no one else parks is an attractant to some really strange people. I always park in out of the way places, but for some unexplained reason with 50 other spaces available someone is compelled to park right next to my truck just a few inches away from my passenger door. :nuts:

Hey, that would be ME :D

I love pulling in real tight to some one whom parks and takes up 2-3 spots sideways, then I just pull the cube van in real tight so they ether hit me pulling out (I need the insurance $$) or they wait until I leave ;)

I love it :D

I always have that same luck. I'll park a good 40 yards from anyone else in the parking lot and some moron will park right next to me and somehow manage to hit my vehicle. I was at Wal-Mart about six months ago when I had my Taurus and some guy with a hoopdie on some way oversized chrome rims backed into a spot and hit my rear bumper as I was walking towards my car to leave. He didn't have insurance so I told him give me the money in your pocket and I won't call the cops. I walked away that night with $400 cash. Sweet revenge!!!

I always have that same luck. I'll park a good 40 yards from anyone else in the parking lot and some moron will park right next to me and somehow manage to hit my vehicle. I was at Wal-Mart about six months ago when I had my Taurus and some guy with a hoopdie on some way oversized chrome rims backed into a spot and hit my rear bumper as I was walking towards my car to leave. He didn't have insurance so I told him give me the money in your pocket and I won't call the cops. I walked away that night with $400 cash. Sweet revenge!!!

I wonder if those rims would have been worth more than $400.

i park where everyone else parks

not been hit once

hahahah

my friend parks away from everyone else and someone always parks next to his car

i think someone should do a study on this... find out why people NEED to park next to the loner

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure the rims came from the local Rent-A-Wheel store. About 90% of the people around here who have custom rims get them from there. I still think it's moronic to put 35" rims on a Cutlass without doing any proper modification to the suspension. Well, if they didn't do it the moronic way, I wouldn't have a good laugh everytime I see them take 3-4 attempts to make a U-turn.

I've made my own parking spot at work now. There's this area of uneven ground level with nothing but rocks and grass throughout. None of those little sedans will even attempt to park there. Since then, no new dents.