Add mayo,, hold the pickles..

jtdesigns

Whats your fancy??  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your fancy??

• Dukes
    • Kraft Real
    • Hellmann's
    • Blue Plate (never heard of it, but google had it)
    • Miracle Whip (AS IF)

Ok, so Just had a great big turkey sandwich, and thought to myself, "Man I love Dukes."

Plus the fact that I recently sent a buddy of mine, that has lived in NY forever, a good ol' southern treat of a jar of Dukes Mayo..

So, here we are with another pointless poll about which one do you like???

My vote is Dukes,, and if you live south of Mason-Dixon line I trust you will agree, unless of course you hate mayo all together....

CC has been kinda slow huh??

First of all, been meaning to tell you how jealous I am that you thought of putting Hong Kong Phooey on your avatar. One of the coolest cartoons ever.

And there's only 2 mayo's that belong on your list. Duke's and Hellmans. I don't know why, but I like Duke's better in chicken salad etc., but love Hellmans just as a spread or on burgers and such. So I'm a half for each. LOL to the guys out there thinking A)who cares about mayo, B)who the hell ever heard of Duke's, to which, yes, they have been neglected by not having tasted it.

Yes JT, I too will talk about anything here.

One vote for "Hate Mayo all together"... I'm not putting ANY of them on any of my Sammich's...

WTH... I did put in as a option,,,,, :roll:

I did have it listed,, It said "I think I just tasted a chunk.."

well... ummm PEEEETTTTTEEEEE !!!!!! please... will add that to the poll????

First of all, been meaning to tell you how jealous I am that you thought of putting Hong Kong Phooey on your avatar. One of the coolest cartoons ever.

And there's only 2 mayo's that belong on your list. Duke's and Hellmans. I don't know why, but I like Duke's better in chicken salad etc., but love Hellmans just as a spread or on burgers and such. So I'm a half for each. LOL to the guys out there thinking A)who cares about mayo, B)who the hell ever heard of Duke's, to which, yes, they have been neglected by not having tasted it.

Yes JT, I too will talk about anything here.

:nanner:

:D

Ok Wade1 and Wade2, I don't know how anyone doesn't like mayo. :nuts: I think Hellman's can make rubber dog $#!+ taste good! :D

In my Fridge Right now, I probably have 7 or 8 different kinds of Mustard and not a SINGLE type of mayo of any kind... That's just how I roll...

SW2

Ok, so Just had a great big turkey sandwich, and thought to myself, "Man I love Dukes."

Plus the fact that I recently sent a buddy of mine, that has lived in NY forever, a good ol' southern treat of a jar of Dukes Mayo..

So whom has lived in NY forever????? :dunno:

:hmm:

I know I've lived and worked in other state, even states south of the Mason-Dixon line ;)

Dukes is GOOD, in fact I had some Yesterday :D

Miracle Whip is more of a "Salad Dressing" But still my favorite ;)

So now we just need to figure out a pipe line to get some more Dukes mayo up here :brows:

Just wait until you get that jar of Weber's, then you can do a poll on mustards :yes:

And.....Yea, I guest CC is slow right now :teehee:

So whom has lived in NY forever????? :dunno:

:hmm:

I know I've lived and worked in other state, even states south of the Mason-Dixon line ;)

Dukes is GOOD, in fact I had some Yesterday :D

Miracle Whip is more of a "Salad Dressing" But still my favorite ;)

So now we just need to figure out a pipe line to get some more Dukes mayo up here :brows:

Just wait until you get that jar of Weber's, then you can do a poll on mustards :yes:

And.....Yea, I guest CC is slow right now :teehee:

Where were you at to get Dukes??? Making another MJ run ;)

Where were you at to get Dukes??? Making another MJ run ;)

I have connections all over :brows:

Except in Wisconsin :roll:

(read the first post here from JT :D )

"Plus the fact that I recently sent a buddy of mine, that has lived in NY forever, a good ol' southern treat of a jar of Dukes Mayo.. "

I get it :D