Okay - another "What's This Worth" thread

HOrnbrod

I'm thinking of going to see him tomorrow with maybe $1200-$1500 in my pocket. All it needs is a paint job and maybe a rear bumper, but I think the existing can be straighhtened easy enough. Took a peek underneath today while taking the pics; it has a D44 (so most likely 3.07 gears) and 5-leaf rear springs, so it must have the towing package. I didn't know you could get that w. 2WD. :D

I'm thinking of going to see him tomorrow with maybe $1200-$1500 in my pocket. All it needs is a paint job and maybe a rear bumper, but I think the existing can be straighhtened easy enough. Took a peek underneath today while taking the pics; it has a D44 (so most likely 3.07 gears) and 5-leaf rear springs, so it must have the towing package. I didn't know you could get that w. 2WD. :D

I was about to say it looks jacked up in the back,,, I was thinking it may have the metric ton package,,,, I'm jealous!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow :eek: A stock '89 Eliminator, that is pure $#*&

Me think you got the right idea there, It's well worth what you'll have in your pocket, and a lot more on the open market :brows:

Good luck on the buy Don, and I hope you tell them what a nice loving home you'll give their baby :D

Might even get the price down to the rock bottom :yes:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Wow :eek: A stock '89 Eliminator, that is pure $#*&

Me think you got the right idea there, It's well worth what you'll have in your pocket, and a lot more on the open market :brows:

Good luck on the buy Don, and I hope you tell them what a nice loving home you'll give their baby :D

Might even get the price down to the rock bottom :yes:

Thanks Bob. Yes, these are rare when they're unmolested. It's pure bone stock - except for the tires. :cheers:

haven't opened up the diff, but you can definitely tell a difference from my other manche with an open rear diff. Plus the guy I bought it from was the original owner and custom ordered everything... also has factory rubber lining instead of carpet and cargo light among other things...

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet JT. The man's been politickin' for a circuit court judge appointment down in Montgomery, according to his wife. Supposed to be home in a couple of weeks. If he gets it they'll have to move down there, and I'm pretty sure they won't take the Eliminator, so it might be good...... jamminz.gif

Not yet JT. The man's been politickin' for a circuit court judge appointment down in Montgomery, according to his wife. Supposed to be home in a couple of weeks. If he gets it they'll have to move down there, and I'm pretty sure they won't take the Eliminator, so it might be good...... jamminz.gif

Nice!!! You need to "save it" and give it a good home....