anyone else seem to have a problem with naxja?

JeepcoMJ

*shrug* call me out as one of these goons if you'd like...BUT i think you and I both know that they are out of line over on naxja, 7 times out of 10.

"87% of statistics are skewed to prove a point" :razz:

lol... wonder how long you've been waiting to use that one??

been waiting for Pat to post a stat... :D

Pete or Eagle or whoever else moderates here should lock this thread out of respect for other forums. Letting threads with no other purpose than the drag other forums through the mud adds nothing. It only makes the hosting forum look worse. Much worse.

I agree with you about respecting other forums, they all have there place on the web. But then you follow that statement with....

Personally, I think Pirate is pretty much a wasteland. Just about useful as JU, just on the other end of the spectrum.

Not trying to be a "holier than thou", but isn't that statement disrespecting other forums? :dunno:

Pete or Eagle or whoever else moderates here should lock this thread out of respect for other forums. Letting threads with no other purpose than the drag other forums through the mud adds nothing. It only makes the hosting forum look worse. Much worse.

I agree with you about respecting other forums, they all have there place on the web. But then you follow that statement with....

Personally, I think Pirate is pretty much a wasteland. Just about useful as JU, just on the other end of the spectrum.

Not trying to be a "holier than thou", but isn't that statement disrespecting other forums? :dunno:

:teehee: :agree:

I signed up over there dispite of this bs talk. Personally I think people are just sensitive. :cry: Can't handle being flamed. All I can say is if don't like it then don't post on there, and sure in the hell don't come to another forum to b*tch about it. That I think is worse then what everybody is b*tching about.

Adding a community reputation heavy weight like Eagle was a stroke of genius or luck or maybe a touch of both.

Oh damn. You're complimenting the grande olde farte too much! Unfortunately, I tend to agree........ :cheers:

Don... Actually I consider you in much of the same light.

Being a long-standing member of NAXJA, I have seen it become what it is today as well. I see lots of bogus info posted, and many times I have read a post and said to myself, "Thats 1 minute of my life that I will never get back...." But you can't deny that there is lots of very good info on that site, and you can tap into quite a few folks that have LOTS of knowledge on XJ's and MJ's. It is unfortunate that some folks have had bad experiences there, but deal with it or move on, as many have done.

A.

There went another minute that I will never see again...

Fair enough...Your right.