Out to lunch... Feb 15-25th

"Pete, the Giants just won the Superbowl, where ya goin' next?"

I'm going to Disney World!!!!!

I'll have internet access so I won't disappear entirely, but I'll be a little slower on approving new members and I'll be 1200 miles from my harddrive and stickers, so stuff like that will have to wait 'til I return.

I leave Friday early afternoon, so there's still time if anyone needs any stickers before I go. :driving:

:jump:

It was cold here this morning... 42 degrees at the Orlando International Airport ;)

It's not going to be real warm here over the next week. Temps are supposed to be in the upper 70's during the day and 40's - 50's at night.

youhave no right to talk about cold weather. its been damn cold here

It was cold here this morning... 42 degrees at the Orlando International Airport ;)

It's not going to be real warm here over the next week. Temps are supposed to be in the upper 70's during the day and 40's - 50's at night.

youhave no right to talk about cold weather. its been damn cold here

:rotfl2: ...and I don't miss that either. I grew up in NW PA, so I am very familiar with cold and deep snow. I left up there back in 1985 and other than going back for an occasional visit with family...I am staying away from that :cheers: .

• 2 weeks later...