Guess what's back on EBAY!

chicofuentes0224

I want to know what model it is. It has the sport steering wheel, but it has a vinyl seat. No Pioneer of Chief badges I could see, but it has the hockey stick arm rests and the window-mount side mirrors. And the 15x7 white wagon wheels -- Pioneers came with the "argent" 15x6 rims.

I wish there was a good shot of the instrument cluster.

I went to see it last time. I have pics of it if anyone is interested. Body was fine with some minor rust but underneath was not the best.

so you're saying what we all know. a plow truck even with that low of miles, is not worth 8k

sooo therefore you're saying the winning bidder was a douche, and we applaud him for NOT taking that thing.

I went to see it last time. I have pics of it if anyone is interested. Body was fine with some minor rust but underneath was not the best.

so you're saying what we all know. a plow truck even with that low of miles, is not worth 8k

sooo therefore you're saying the winning bidder was a douche, and we applaud him for NOT taking that thing.

I sent an email to the seller asking why it was relisted. This is his reply:

JEEP WOULDN'T START WHEN CAME TO PICK-UP, AND BACKED OUT. FOUND NOT TO BE CHARGING, AND I REPLACED ALTERNATOR.

Notice the description says new alternator. :D

And how would you start a tranny anyways? :popcorn:

I should not have to tell you this :mad: you use the tranny key :rotfl2:

So, like, since this is a transmission, that would be the change key ... right?

(That may be more of an inside joke than I think, so don't worry if you don't get it.)

it's still a piece of rusty $#!+.

Aw......your just saying that, cause it more that the usual price of $1.50 your use to paying for an MJ :roll:

Here a click of the last time it went thru, I saved this for some reason....Oh yea, highest price MJ I've seen the the past 5 years :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 42720&rd=1

What's odd is it's only been listed 1-1/2 days, and the bids already up to $2247 and still another 8-1/2 days to go :nuts:

Why would some one bid that high, and then walk away from it cause of the alternator was bad?????

Guest the seller should have made sure it ran before loosing out on that deal :cry:

Guest the seller should have made sure it ran before loosing out on that deal :cry:

Yeah, that's weird. Dayem straight if someone was coming to pick up a vehicle I was selling, it would start and run at a minimum. The goal is to complete the transaction and the buyer drives it away. :nuts: