product recall rant

mjeff87

<>

Most of you don't know, but by day I go as a Quality Assurance manager, and Specifications Analyst. I deal with Q/A issues, recalls, etc. on a daily basis. This has nothing to do with what I work with, but it really frosts my cookies......

AutoZone (yeah, I know....) is recalling 140,000 units of jumper cables, manufactured in guess where? (China), because, and I'm quoting here...."the cable's clamps were assembled incorrectly, resulting in reverse polarity, which can pose an electrical shock and explosion hazard to consumers."

IT'S TWO FRIGGIN' WIRES, YOU IDIOTS!!!!! HOW CAN YOU SCREW THAT UP?????

Someone.....no, everyone, involved in that manufacturing/QC process needs to be fired, and quick.

<>

Jeff

I TRY to avoid buying things that aren't made in USA. But thats just plain ole next to impossible these days.

As a result I find myself buying OLD stuff at Rummage sales and flea markets more and more often. They just don't make ANYTHING like they used to. I rather buy an old Used MADE in the US then anything coming from China

I TRY to avoid buying things that aren't made in USA. But thats just plain ole next to impossible these days.

As a result I find myself buying OLD stuff at Rummage sales and flea markets more and more often. They just don't make ANYTHING like they used to. I rather buy an old Used MADE in the US then anything coming from China

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You guys know how I feel about the "Made in China" issues...

BLAHHHHHHH>>>>!!!>!>!>!>!>! :hateputers: