1988 Comanche pioneer value

I will soon be selling my 1988 Comanche pioneer here on this site,BAT,ebay etc.Hoping I can get an accurate value from some people here on this site.It is all original ,white with blue bench seat interior,69k original miles,4.0 litre engine,4wd,8ft bed with an 8ft white leer cap.It has a new clutch and slave cylinder in the bell housing,brand new tires,new head liner,recently detailed in and out,no rust,or dents etc.I'm torn between selling or keeping but Ive seen nice examples sell for pretty big money.

IMG_9807.jpg

7 foot bed is the longest they came.  I also see you posted the same thing 2 years ago.  I'd suggest cleaning it up as best you can (replace that dented end cap) and putting it on Bring-a-Trailer with No Reserve.  It looks super clean and the mileage is really low.  You should get a pretty penny if the rest of it is as clean as that one pic.

That's north of $15k as the mileage is low and it's mighty original.  I don't think you'll get over $20k.  

I sold my first Comanche on BaT, was the first one ever listed on the site.  I highly recommend BaT for this truck.  I've also listed a Mini and a Ferrari, the Mini was too new to make an impact and didn't sell well.  The Ferrari was an excellent sale as the site really enjoys great interest from people that want 80s and 90s enthusiast vehicles.

I tried to get a accurate estimate of mine and I never could get an idea. Just tire kickers giving out low balls of 2-4k. It has no rust and is all original. Paint is faded and the interior looks brand new with 179k miles with new rad, hoses, starter, plugs, plug wires distributor cap and rotor with new fuel lines, converted open cooling system and new TPS, IAC and O2 sensor and other things slipping my mind- oh! Also has new track bar, Felpro valve cover gasket and has a variety of parts including a set of brand new in box of side windows for it along with a soon ti be toy hotwheels version of my truck too. It has no body damage or dents. Just faded old paint.

20230308_151618.jpg

IMG_20211211_153501_995.jpg

IMG_20211211_153501_962.jpg