99+ intake on renix head 4.0

I know I will have to do some modifications to the throttle cable etc. I have a 99+ intake laying around and a 96 exhaust manifold. I know I will have to grind the intake some and bend the rear tube some. Is it possible will it run right? I already have everything I need to swap it the cable tps adapter etc. I have a friend who did a ho swap to his jeep and he gave it to me. I was going to do a head swap to a ho head. Exhaust manifold is leaking now with the renix head so can I install it for now and it run right? Till I can afford a ho head I was going to use a 93 head but will it all work with the renix head for now? 

90 Comanche 4.0 ax 15 transmission 

So the 99+ ho intake will work with no issues with the renix head? Will the the run correctly. I know the exhaust will I know it will take a little modification but will this work till I can get a ho cylinder head which idk when that might be. I appreciate the help 

If you are asking whether it will run, certainly.  It's somewhere between 0.5 to 1 inch longer runners.  You might notice a slight difference in how the power comes on, per typical engine theory it should have more low end torque at the expense of top end.  

I did install one on a '98 XJ. no real improvement in HP. From surfing the net, you might gain 5 HP. There are a lot of other factors. Header and exhaust, bored TB, ported head.  I have done those on a stock 4.0L. Some improvement, but not a bunch. One of our past members, Hornbrod did gain 12 hp at the rear wheel with the 2000+ intake. That was a stroker and more than likely had exhaust improvement , bored TB and upgraded injectors etc. 

There was around 2014 on NAJXA, Jordche88 did a swap of the 2000+ intake and reported 27HP increase, DYNO ran. Some of it was that he replaced injectors. I saw his thread latter on MallKrawler. He did add an adjustable fuel pressure to the system. I think up to 55 PSI. 

Might also look at Newcomer engines. They seem to port the HO intake for power. 

Thank you all for the information I appreciate it! I need a new exhaust anyway so I might go ahead and at least do the exhaust manifold then just on the ho head when I get the money with the intake manifold. I appreciate y’all’s help and the information.