The New KITT

DansGreyMj

too much power for that D35..... :nanner:

i've been tryin to do that for a year and 11 months now... just won't happen!

and i've got a buddy with 33's and d35 with a 01 4.0 and he can't blow one up either! :redX: what're we doin wrong? :bowdown:

there's an equation...

HP + torque + lead foot = broken spiders.

you just don't have the first 2 parts of the equation. you and your puny straight 6 4.0... :chillin:

oh yeah, would you like me to find/pull you an XJ 44 or somethin jeepco? theyre not hard to come by in the PAP here. i've seen 2 and only been there maybe 3 times flat rate prices means any axle is 80 bucks no variations. :brows:

nah. gonna run ford 8.8 with discs, or get TNT's rear axle and 4.10 the front.

longarm babeyyy jamminz.gif

oh yeah, would you like me to find/pull you an XJ 44 or somethin jeepco? theyre not hard to come by in the PAP here. i've seen 2 and only been there maybe 3 times flat rate prices means any axle is 80 bucks no variations. :brows:

nah. gonna run ford 8.8 with discs, or get TNT's rear axle and 4.10 the front.

longarm babeyyy jamminz.gif

good... cause the buddy with 33's gets first dibs anyways :brows:

My Grandma's Lumina has a 3.8, a real head turner.

yeah they're quick. planning on throwing a supercharged 3800 in mine sometime in the next year or so...

uh, sorry for jacking the thread. that's 2 in one night, 3 in 2 days...oops :oops:

whats the hp/tq rating on the camaro version of the 3.8?

uh, sorry for jacking the thread. that's 2 in one night, 3 in 2 days...oops :oops:

Is there any threads on here that someone in some way hasn't hijacked? Come on Pat, it's what we do best. It's the attention deficit dis.. SQUIRREL? Where? What way did it go? Ah, crap, what were we talking about again?

200~5200 rpm/225 Ib-ft@4000 rpm

19mpg city in the camaro, 30mpg highway.

the comanche is around 4600lbs where the camaro is 3320 or so. I actually get 18mpg min. city, usually around 20mpg. highway I've gotten 26mpg running nothing but 70mph for a tankfull. and the specs still outrate a 4.0 (I believe the HO 4.0 comes close)

the supercharged 3800 produces 240 hp at 5200 rpm, and 280 lb.-ft. of torque at 3600 rpm..which is extremely impressive to me, and that's without an intercooler and running merely 13psi of boost.. an eaton M90 supercharger will get it roughly a 33HP increase and 20 lb.-ft torque gain according to some people who've done that.

Beater, the squirrel reference cracked me up! My wife freakin' does that to me all the time and I'll just stop talking and she'll say "what's the matter?" "Then I say I'm trying to tell you something and you keep squirreling!" She especially does this when we are in the car.

Maybe because my conversations are like my posts, long winded and too much detail. Ha! No apologies for that though, because I'm Stuart Smalley and, doggone it, people like me!

200~5200 rpm/225 Ib-ft@4000 rpm

19mpg city in the camaro, 30mpg highway.

the comanche is around 4600lbs where the camaro is 3320 or so. I actually get 18mpg min. city, usually around 20mpg. highway I've gotten 26mpg running nothing but 70mph for a tankfull. and the specs still

outrate a 4.0 (I believe the HO 4.0 comes close)

the supercharged 3800 produces 240 hp at 5200 rpm, and 280 lb.-ft. of torque at 3600 rpm..which is extremely impressive to me, and that's without an intercooler and running merely 13psi of boost.. an eaton M90 supercharger will get it roughly a 33HP increase and 20 lb.-ft torque gain according to some people who've done that.

how do you figure a comanche at 4600 lBs?!!? pretty sure thats the GVWR not the curb weight? a SWB 4x4 should be about 3500 (guesstimate)