Recent Comanche build on youtube.

dasbulliwagen

good to see a young guy into Jeeps appreciating the classics, and his welding skills are ridiculously good, that little D30 truss and C braces were pretty nice. ive been subscribed to his channel since he started it, theres XJ content also and other interesting stuff on there too, not just MJ stuff. 

Thats his son. He doesn’t work for him anymore. I think he went back to the company he was with prior which manufactures safes. So he’s constantly welding and fabricating. 

The little truss and gussets he fabbed were pretty cool. He converted 4x4 and I think he put 35s on it too. His channel is a bit behind what he’s done already. 

On 10/4/2022 at 11:33 PM, howeitsdone said:

Thats his son. He doesn’t work for him anymore. I think he went back to the company he was with prior which manufactures safes. So he’s constantly welding and fabricating. 

The little truss and gussets he fabbed were pretty cool. He converted 4x4 and I think he put 35s on it too. His channel is a bit behind what he’s done already. 

yeah Rudy is Matts son, hes been on the MORR channel many times. i posted a request on the comments on his video asking if he'd sell those truss' and C gussets, ill have to go back and see if he reponded