A must watch!!!

ridenlow12

He would've got into a LOT more trouble if he had pissed on the Mexican flag. (not saying he should have, but throwing it on the ground isn't cool either) Someone should've told the shopowner in Spanish that it wasn't legal or proper to do that. (that way he'd have no excuse when he got a ticket for it)

hummmm... well.. I don't think he should have jumped so fast to CUT the US flag.. He should of asked the guy to reverse it first. explaining the law and all... if the little guy said No and laughed ,, and did nothing to change it then yeah rip the MF"er's eyeballs out......pull the flag down shred it then burn it ,,, because it has fully been soiled by disgrace by that time... IMO :headpop:

Seems he was looking for a fight. As a veteran, I can fully understand the motivation behind what the guy did. But, as a veteran, I am totally taken back by the way the concerned vet treated our flag. Like it was an old shirt he just took back from a peeved girl friend or something. I could understand it if conditions warranted a quick "snatch and go" but he stood there in front of the camera spewing his manifesto all the while wringing the flag up into a wad. No thought whatsoever of even attempting to fold it, let alone folding it correctly. Sorry, but that action in it's own right is also disrespectful to the R-W-B!!

And this ol' Jarhead, after having watched him try more than once to cut the flag free, found it quite obvious it was an Army knife, he didn't need to ad insult to injury and tell us so!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

I served in the ARMY and while I don't agree with the "way" he did it, I do agree with what he did. If the mexicans are living here, they should already know the laws on such things and deserve no furrther consideration in such matters. This is America...if they don't like it...they can get the F*&^ out.

Seems he was looking for a fight. As a veteran, I can fully understand the motivation behind what the guy did. But, as a veteran, I am totally taken back by the way the concerned vet treated our flag. Like it was an old shirt he just took back from a peeved girl friend or something. I could understand it if conditions warranted a quick "snatch and go" but he stood there in front of the camera spewing his manifesto all the while wringing the flag up into a wad. No thought whatsoever of even attempting to fold it, let alone folding it correctly. Sorry, but that action in it's own right is also disrespectful to the R-W-B!!

And this ol' Jarhead, after having watched him try more than once to cut the flag free, found it quite obvious it was an Army knife, he didn't need to ad insult to injury and tell us so!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!

That was a K-bar wasn't it?? I thought that was only MC issued only..

love your brothers or hate your brother, not everyone thinks before they act. this one seemed to be out of complete rage about the whole thing. i don't agree with the way he did it, i wouldn't say i disagree or agree with tossing their flag on the ground, but they have come into our country and are turning their projects into mini mexicos, they preach their b/s about equality when they are jumping the damn borders and expecting us to pay for their welfare and social security when a lot of them aren't even citizens of the US, and the majority of crime today is caused by them. don't get me wrong, i have some mexican friends and they are pretty cool, but this is America, not Mexico.

If more Americans spoke up, acted out, or in some way let others know how they really felt, (and they were willing to do something about it) we wouldn't have much of this problem. Parents knows that a child will test them until boundaries and limits are set. Pet owners know that their animal(s) will take food off the table and piss on the rug until they are given a reason not to.

A flag is the strongest figure of national symbolism that there is. To me, displaying one national flag over another, is kind of like one country sticking their middle fingers up at the other country.

Let's take a good look at the results of this incident: One man stood up for what he believed, and looked the world in the eye as he did so. As a result, the other man hid his face and slipped out of view into the darkness.

:eek: Egads. This is starting to sound like a George Bush endorsement.

Gosh, this is a tough one.

Arguments for the Mexicans:

First, how many people actually knew about his law? I had no idea, and odds are they didn't when they put the Mexican flag first. Saying that they should know that law is a bit ignorant, IMO.

They also did put up a US flag, Not just the Mexican flag. There's a big difference between the two.

Arguments against:

Illegal

If you came here from another country, this country should be put first.

Disrespectful

IMO, should have been US on top whether it was a law or not, but I think that guy was way mad ragin'. Def didn't need to be that extreme.

I agree with what that guy did. The mexicans are in the US now and our flag goes above theirs. The law is there for good reason and it is not ignorant in any way. Because if they wanna fly their flag above ours go back over the fence you came from. If Mexico is so great why are you here. IMO they all should go back.

I agree with what that guy did. The mexicans are in the US now and our flag goes above theirs. The law is there for good reason and it is not ignorant in any way. Because if they wanna fly their flag above ours go back over the fence you came from. If Mexico is so great why are you here. IMO they all should go back.

Yeah,,, if they do go back home then who is going to pick our fruits?? 98% of the U.S.'s fruit is picked by these people.. all the jobs that U.S. citizens are 1: to lazy to do 2: to proud to do or 3: to "good" to do are performed by these folks. I mean really if you look at it,, if your white,black, yellow or blue then your a alien on this soil, the true American's where forced from this land by our granddaddies.. I for sure don't like the fact these people jump the line and try to beat the system for free , but most are the hardest working least paid people you'll ever see. As for the crime...... yeah I'm for the death penalty; fry their asses... but don't think it's just because of their skin color..

Another point I'd like to make is I have and will stand by an oath I made under God to defend the Constitution, this country, those who live in it, and my allegiance to a code of honor. This includes those who don't care, or would rather spit in my face for doing so. I gave my word, it won't change, it won't budge. I 100% stand by the vet for what he did, but I don't like the way he did it.