Country door panels-$200 for the 4
Tan visors-$50
Full console-$75 SOLD
Full gauge cluster-$60
sun visors-$30
Steering wheel-$75 SOLD
Decent tan dash-$60
Full seatbelt set $60

Willing to ship small items but can’t ship larger stuff at this time. All parts are located near Charleston, SC. I have lots more from other Jeeps as well. Due to work it may take me a little time to pull and ship parts but I can meet most days locally

50BC88AB-2FF0-466C-A98F-970B39B92FC7.jpeg

077AB7C2-8DC5-4E3F-BC90-D6DFBC098E6E.jpeg

D4637745-17FF-4ECB-B80B-FDEAE027B564.jpeg

99D3F9DA-C1E8-4AB7-8E6C-4288839852EC.jpeg

1 hour ago, 89 MJ said:

@ghetdjc320, door panels for the 90, maybe? I see the title is Up Country, just not sure if you want the country door panels. 

Do you have the front flares for it? I would be interested in those if they are not cut. 

I saw this. Could use the dash, door panels etc but they’re the wrong color. Thanks for the tag!

8 hours ago, 89 MJ said:

@ghetdjc320, door panels for the 90, maybe? I see the title is Up Country, just not sure if you want the country door panels. 

Do you have the front flares for it? I would be interested in those if they are not cut. 

I don’t have the front flares, they would probably be jacked up if did have them since the front fenders were cut for tires and a winch bumper

On 1/30/2022 at 12:59 AM, ghetdjc320 said:

I saw this. Could use the dash, door panels etc but they’re the wrong color. Thanks for the tag!

I have a identical pair of front grey door panels in storage from a 95 country I found in a junkyard. I was debating on using them but then found black ones

46 minutes ago, 88mjsally said:

84-90 had the long ones but the vinyl ones were normally 84-87 from what I’ve seen

I always thought it was 84-89. My 90 had the shorter ones. Maybe it was a mid year change.

90 Seems to be the transition year.  My MJ didn't come with visors.  I unknowingly went and got some randoms at a junk yard and they didn't fit out of a 90.  Was talking to a buddy of mine that has two MJs.  He was selling me a set of visors and I let him know that the set I bought didn't fit and that we needed to check the size.  His 90 had the short ones, his 89 had the long ones.  Still get the long visors off him though, they just need reupholstered. 

Archived