KODYS PARTS EMPORIUM BACK ON COMANCHE CLUB!

Guys and gals I'm back! Most of you have following me on Facebook but I got my start here in this website and I think it's time to get back to advertising on here!   If you don't know me I part out jeep comanches for a living(used to do xj but we all know there not as cool).   As of this post I have owned 76 trucks with 77 and 78 comming this week!  I do not sell new parts everything is oem for the most part occasionally I will find some aftermarket stuff!  I'm now located in northern Maine but I still have my connections and towing outfit  down in ct!  With that all being said inhave parts for sale! Alot! Too much to list individually but I will provide some info below so you can easily find my post and products.  Currently I have 7 trucks in stock all models 86-90 2.8 2.5 4.0.   I sell anything big or small and I ship internationally. Even if you need hardware if you got a 20$ bill I'll pull ya any nuts an bolts ya need!  I'll leave some contact info below best way to get ahold of me is email or Facebook. You can also check out my ebay page where most of the rare stuff ends up....I'm flexible with ebay prices so just ask me I'd love not to pay them 15%! 

Email Kk02108@gmail.com 

Facebook Kody Kilmer

Ebay https://ebay.com/usr/linnaj_38

Please contact me anytime I frequently sell parts at 3am out of a dead sleep it's very normal 😅 

Since it's been almost 8 years or so since I've posted if some of the ole time customers of mine can leave some feedback it would be much appreciated!

Currently no roll bars tail lights or tailgates! 

I do have a metric ton dana 44 3.55 76k on it ! 600$ in New England can help.with delivery!

• Kkilmer87 changed the title to KODYS PARTS EMPORIUM BACK ON COMANCHE CLUB!

I haven't directly bought parts from Kody but have followed his facebook listings for a few years. I've seen multiple posts with great feedback. I would 100% feel certain you'll get what you buy from him and shipped in a timely manner.  Seems like a good dude! I'd buy from him when I come across something needed in my build

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've even bought parts from Kody and can tell you nothing but good things. He has reached out to me for some hard to find parts to replace out of pocket for shipping damages done to parts in transit to his customers. He's done this more than once and can't fathom a salvage yard in the US that has bought, owned and parted more mjs than him. He jokingly once made a post on Facebook about needing to sell parts to pay his property taxes soon after transitioning his move. I dropped $500 bucks in his account friends/family (I've never met the guy) and told him to pay the tax man and get me when he could with parts or money down the road. He could easily have just pocketed that and let me high and dry. He instead had it back in my account before I knew it. That's the kind of guy Kilmer is and I look forward to the day I finally get to take the wife on a Jeep trip meeting him and his girl shacked up on the homestead. I wish I could convince my wife to do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/6/2023 at 12:29 PM, ja_racing said:

I need a 3.55 real axle shipped to arizona

that'd be a heck of a lot of shipping for something that should be closer to you. :(  try car-part.com  XJ axles are the same but need new perches welded on in the MJ location.  avoid the dana 35 if you can. 

• 8 months later...

sure enough, I disconnected the cable, got one more click out of the lever on the trans, and now she cranks.  guess I gotta find a column shift cable. :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, Pete M said:

sure enough, I disconnected the cable, got one more click out of the lever on the trans, and now she cranks.  guess I gotta find a column shift cable. :( 

I'm intrigued as I've been blessed with a column shift setup. 

Are these difficult to find? Are they GM parts? You seem genuinely bummed about this.

22 minutes ago, Spinnakerblue89 said:

I'm intrigued as I've been blessed with a column shift setup. 

Are these difficult to find? Are they GM parts? You seem genuinely bummed about this.

column shift MJs aren't impossible to find, but the floor shift XJs are super easy to find.  I was really geeked when I discovered that the 2 cables had the same ends:applause:, then my spirit was crushed after wasting a lot of time trying to track down a non-existent wiring flaw when it was a mechanical issue all along.  :fistshake2:   oh well.  I've got a replacement now from Kody and learning occurred, so all is well. :D 

Appreciate the info. I had my column shifter looked at back in Sept. '22 as the needle was missing. Haha, the fellow who did the work on my steering column told me that the part to fix it was either going to be $440 or I can find the part from an old GM steering column... I digress, that's an issue for another day.

On 3/14/2024 at 9:03 PM, Spinnakerblue89 said:

Appreciate the info. I had my column shifter looked at back in Sept. '22 as the needle was missing. Haha, the fellow who did the work on my steering column told me that the part to fix it was either going to be $440 or I can find the part from an old GM steering column... I digress, that's an issue for another day.

depending on the part, that's absolutely true.  :L:  that column was used in all sorts of 80s GM products.

PART of the reason I'm hesitant is that I'm also considering a conversion to floor shifter. I've read up on it and it's not a hard process, I don't think, but part of me also wants to keep the Pioneer as it is because there's no good reason to actually convert. Everything works as it should. But at the same time, I hate, absolutely **hate** column shifters. 

I've got a shoulder angel and a shoulder devil when it comes to this.