Is it possible to save these armrests?

I am trying to save some nasty interior parts from a MJ and started on the armrests today.

PXL_20220110_230113730.NIGHT.jpg.65c446aa646260c35f9b3afd138671eb.jpg

I started cleaning up these hockey stick armrests with hot water, Dawn dish soap and a sponge. 

PXL_20220111_021057770.jpg.6e864575506097815b14e55495e026a9.jpg

Even after scrubbing for a few hours, the grime in the texture is not coming clean (ignore the rodent chew marks)...

PXL_20220111_021155075.jpg.a56458d4619008fd9044ed47dbee3808.jpg

What methods have you successfully used to clean out these textured interior parts? I would like to avoid the plastic/fabric dye method. I used that on my 86 several years ago and the paint has rubbed off on the armrests.  

I didn't want to attack the armrests with the stiff nylon brush I had for fear of tear/scratching them up. 

I like the toothbrush a bamboo bristle brush ideas and will also source some cleaner with more effectiveness than Dawn dish soap. It looks like there are a lot of vinyl cleaners and conditioners geared towards the boating world that might work.

I used Simple Green on all of my interior panels. Actually, now that I think of it, not sure if bamboo is rougher than nylon? Either way, I was satisfied with the outcome and don't think they were scratched/damaged afterwards. But a toothbrush (or something large that has soft bristles) would definitely be the way to go.

I always get my interior parts looking brand new with Spray Mine. Just make sure to thoroughly rinse it with water to neutralise it once it's clean, otherwise it'll feel sticky and pick up skin oils and grime even worse.

1 hour ago, OldSch88L said:

I always get my interior parts looking brand new with Spray Mine. Just make sure to thoroughly rinse it with water to neutralise it once it's clean, otherwise it'll feel sticky and pick up skin oils and grime even worse.

I am having a hard time locating that product. Is it a Canada only thing? Do you happen to have a link?