Where do you guys get your parts?

Are there any suppliers that you guys swear by? I ordered my coil spacers from 4wd Hardware and they included their latest catalogue in the shipment, but it was all JK/TJ/YJ/CJ parts. I realize many of these are interchangable with XJ/MJ stuff, but it would be nice to have a dedicated XJ/MJ selection. I'm talking suspension, drivetrain, body, accesories... the whole bit. Who do I go to?

Not much if any MJ after market stuff out there. XJ stuff will only work from the rear of the doors forward. The rear door jam back I don't know of anywhere that has those parts. Most the time you have to come up with your own, see if the deal can get it from some storage lot somewhere, or go to a JY.

Alex

Not much if any MJ after market stuff out there. XJ stuff will only work from the rear of the doors forward. The rear door jam back I don't know of anywhere that has those parts. Most the time you have to come up with your own, see if the deal can get it from some storage lot somewhere, or go to a JY.

Alex

Well I realize there isn't alot of MJ specific stuff out there, but where do you guys like to get your parts?

Alex

Well I realize there isn't alot of MJ specific stuff out there, but where do you guys like to get your parts?

depends on what stuff i'm lookin for, tend to go napa on replacement parts, random stuff i get at JYs like springs and doors and stuff like that, axles all that juice.

other than that www.quadratec.com has alot of nice interior things like carpet replacements and cupholders for the XJ consoles (can be swapped in if you have buckets, or you can swpa in buckets )

I build as much as I can. I buy parts at salvage yards like my HP D44, Ford 9", Dakota seats, F-150 rims and buy XJ aftermarket parts as needed. I use XJ's as parts rigs too.

Dakota seats? how did that work out? got a pic?

I have 4dr XJ seats in mine , kinda sucks not being able to get behind the seats.