1989 Jeep Comanche partial part out-SC

88mjsally

Going to HO swap this truck so planning to yank out the front axle, engine/trans and pretty much all of the interior parts. Prices are obo and I’ll ship smaller stuff on buyers dime. Plan to start pulling stuff in a couple weeks and I’ll post more pics then too

here’s the bigger stuff:

2 Renix era hvac boxes-$50 each SOLD

grey dash shell-$100 SOLD

4.0 engine turns over but fuel pump is bad-$200 SOLD

2wd trans-$50 unknown condition SOLD

reman Renix computer-$150

stock computer-$75

tcu-$50

2wd front axle-$100 complete SOLD

ford 8.8 with 3.73s-$200 SOLD

non tilt steering column-$50

Underhood harness-$100 

Good fuse block-$50 SOLD

bedliner-$50 SOLD

pretty much anything else under the hood or inside is up for grabs but a lot

inside is melted so just ask if there’s anything you need that I didn’t list. I have lots more too from other jeeps that will probably be posted soon. Located near Charleston, SC

1F115203-DC04-4560-AA20-DF6DA4B87428.jpeg

C0642E45-4E99-4CAC-861E-4EAC468BBBC2.jpeg

6ED37902-553F-4BD2-B28E-A52027930BD2.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ghetdjc320 said:

When you mention bedliner, is it a bed mat or full plastic liner? If it’s a mat, any pics. I have been looking for one 

It’s a plastic drop in over the rail bed liner. I wish it was a bed mat too 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm interested in the bed liner I understand it's drop in one. I have one that's missing the rails that hold the sides in would you be willing to part with those and the tailgate part?

Also looking at the taillights what is there condition and price?

Thanks

Mike

3 hours ago, Top C said:

I'm interested in the bed liner I understand it's drop in one. I have one that's missing the rails that hold the sides in would you be willing to part with those and the tailgate part?

Also looking at the taillights what is there condition and price?

Thanks

Mike

It’s all one piece so the rails don’t come off and I’m keeping the tailgate part. Someone on Facebook says they are coming for it tomorrow. Taillights I’m keeping as of right now but I may eventually replace them with nicer ones and sell these

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for on Right front just inside the fender well there is a plastic piece that goes around inside of the wheel well and it mates up with soft piece of material that covers the area where area just behind the front bumper is.  Would you want to sell that piece?

Thanks

Mike

2 hours ago, Top C said:

I'm looking for on Right front just inside the fender well there is a plastic piece that goes around inside of the wheel well and it mates up with soft piece of material that covers the area where area just behind the front bumper is.  Would you want to sell that piece?

Thanks

Mike

I would sell them if I had any good ones. All the ones I’ve had have just fallen apart

Archived