Need simple advice on door jamb switch

I want to replace my door jamb switch. Wildman told me napa can get them, but they aren't the exactly the same..

The jeep one has 2 connectors I'm thinking it's because it's not a ground switch like gm uses.

Neways here is the one listed at napa,,,

Is the jeeps a grounded circuit?

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NOLMaster.aspx?PageId=470&LineCode=ECH&PartNumber=DJ6137&Description=Door+Jamb%2fAjar+Switch

I found these on ebay looks like the jeeps but listed for dodge.. I'm pretty sure it's the same but the price is about 50% more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170168573366&rd=1

What'ch think??The napa one or bite it and go for the ebay one??

The left side door switch is a two contact normally open switch. It applies a ground to the interior lights from one contact; the other contact goes to the chime module (Lights ON alarm). The right side door switch is a single contact switch, it applies a ground to the interior lights only.

I want to replace my door jamb switch. Wildman told me napa can get them, but they aren't the exactly the same..

The jeep one has 2 connectors I'm thinking it's because it's not a ground switch like gm uses.

Neways here is the one listed at napa,,,

Is the jeeps a grounded circuit?

Yes, the Jeep door post switch is in the grounded side of the circuit, and completes the ground when the door is opened. There are actually two -- the passenger door should have a single contact, the driver's door should have two contacts.

The left side door switch is a two contact normally open switch. It applies a ground to the interior lights from one contact; the other contact goes to the chime module (Lights ON alarm). The right side door switch is a single contact switch, it applies a ground to the interior lights only.

Yes, the Jeep door post switch is in the grounded side of the circuit, and completes the ground when the door is opened. There are actually two -- the passenger door should have a single contact, the driver's door should have two contacts.

Thanks guys!!! That makes sense, I didn't even think about the the buzzer...