Nos switches

Muncher

You could try a bit of mothers back to black to get rid of the chalkyness. Unless yours are just completely fried? 
Yeah there fried one of the lights in them dosent work either. Downside of all black interior. They got toasty

1 hour ago, Torq_Shep said:

You could try a bit of mothers back to black to get rid of the chalkyness. Unless yours are just completely fried? 

what I did was I hit them with a torch for like a milisecond and then some trim conditioner 

@Dzimm is making replacement faces for the switches and the bulb is replaceable. It takes a pretty small bulb though. I think it’s a “37” bulb. As far as I know, (and I checked quite thoroughly), all NOS switches are gone for now. The final ones went to the custom switch panel projects. I do have a really nice alternative switch coming soon but it’s not oem. 

@Dzimm is making replacement faces for the switches and the bulb is replaceable. It takes a pretty small bulb though. I think it’s a “37” bulb. As far as I know, (and I checked quite thoroughly), all NOS switches are gone for now. The final ones went to the custom switch panel projects. I do have a really nice alternative switch coming soon but it’s not oem. 
Yea I think I was your last nos switch

3 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

Yes I'm am close to the end of development on the switch face as well as the small bezel piece around the switch itself.  Hopefully should have them available soon.